Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmartgmail

pagelines DMS - activation

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

just tried to reactivate the pagelines dms theme (coming from the new "twenty thirteen" theme) and the backend gave me these error messages:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 289

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_head() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_head() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in/homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 875

Any suggestions ? 

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

cannot login to site anymore:

wp-login page says:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 289

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_head() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_head() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-login.php on line 384

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-login.php on line 396

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 678

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 679

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 875

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

not to mention that DMS is not IE8 compatible ...... 

Simon    247
Simon

Looks like you are trying to use the PageLines Framework version of that section with DMS?

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

I had the same suspicion and deinstalled all former pagelines themes/plugins.

But allthough the server has 90 M it tell's me the following when reactivating the dms:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25952256) (tried to allocate 65484 bytes) in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/themes/dms/includes/less.plugin.php on line 1249

Simon    247
Simon

25952256 bytes is 24.75Mb NOT 90

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

That's right, but 24.75 MB is less than 90 MB.

The memory_limit (just according to the php configuration) is ) 90 M

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

now I deinstalled:

• all other plugins and
  • chidthemes and
  • other themes
  • all articles
  • and anything else, beside the "twenty thirteen" thme, that came with wp 3.6 

All done on two sites and  with the same result (one of the sites with 256 M for PHP apps) : 

the memory error still exists .... 

I'm feeling quite not comfortable with your product  ..... 

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

i just deinstalled all other plugins, themes, etc.:

• cleaned up the database
  • other themes (besides the "twenty thirteen" taht came with wp 3.6)
  • child themes
  • any plugin
  • deleted any postst (beside a new made test-post)

I tested pagelines DMS on two sides (one with 90 M php limit and the other with 256 M limit):

The out of memory error message resists. 

I'm quite not comfortabel with your product and will now look for stable alternatives .

This no good product / deal to keep us all as beta testers for poorly made crap. 

Simon    247
Simon

Regardless of what your host has told you, you do not have 90M php limit 25952256 is less than 25M.

dmartgmail    0
dmartgmail

This was the message put out by a phpinfo-page - not the information which came from my provider. My local dev-environment is set up to 265 M ---

Since I've tested it in two totally different environments, it's up to you to explain !!!

Rob    547
Rob

We cannot explain every aspect of your server environment. 

Nothing in DMS should cause this if there's no plugin conflict. If there is, its your task to disable the plugins and replace broken ones. Simon has already told you that you're using Framework versions of things in DMS.  And you're using products that were broken before our crash (Twinshot).  Please clean out the installation of any Framework related products.  

I understand your frustration, but try doing this with a clean installation and without added Framework sections and with plugins deactivated. All of them. You should have no problem with that.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• rosita07
      By rosita07+
       I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.
    • canadvo
      By canadvo
      Hi there,
      I'm evaluating our site and ran it through the W3C CSS Validator. I'll preface this by saying that I have a lot of custom CSS on the site, and it's separately been validated 100%, so custom code is definitely not the issue here (if there is an issue).
      On the W3C Validator, there are a lot of errors that came back on the compiled Core Pagelines CSS. Most of them seem to do with various CSS "hacks" like adding "\9" for IE or the non-existent zoom property. But I'm also seeing what looks to be some missing parentheses and perhaps other formatting errors. Since this is compiled, and is essentially on one line of text, I have no idea where most of this code is coming from. Could someone have a look at these errors and tell me if we have a problem?
      https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.canceradvocacy.org&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=2&vextwarning=&lang=en
      Thank you!
    • tjolin
      By tjolin+
      Hi, I'm working on this website ; www.james-watling.com

And it keeps giving me problems, problems sometimes only viewable on my clients laptop, while it displays fine on mine. 
      Also some crossbrowser related issues. 

- When I make changes (publish), it takes a very long time for the changes to be viewable on my client side.
      - In Chrome the website is completely unviewable, with hanging sections & lag
      - Safari has clipping problems
      - Fonts are different in Firefox

Now my question is basically, if this is mainly code related or it might have to do with the shared hosting? 
      While I reversed checked the website and shows it has over 1000 sites on one server. 

Could someone please take a look on their browser how it is displaying there? While I am going crazy, as well as my client. 

Hope someone can help! 

• Eppi
      By Eppi
      Hi Evan,

I purchased your "Section Switchboard".

Just installed the plugin on my site (www.turbo2web.de) but if I press the save button the following errors are shown:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php:209) in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

Can you please help me soon?

Thank and best regards

Eppi

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      Please, we paid for DMS, when you publish new versions must be fine tested. I am very angry.

Now, the pages do not show the titles, (I marked it in the editor) and the spanish translation is bad an confuse, and more, and more, and more, and when you publish new versions, there are new errors. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47yaibz94ck8bz7/Captura-de-pantalla-2013-10-26-a-la%28s%29-13.14.49.png