Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metaloop

Warning after updating to DMS 1.0.1

metaloop

After updating DMS to 1.0.1, I see the following error at the top of the page in the admin area:

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.updates.php on line 93

The frontend of my site loads fine. It's just the admin area where I see this warning. Ideas? Thanks in advance.

metaloop

In addition, I get the following warnings in a blank window when I attempt to update a post:

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.updates.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.updates.php:93) in /home/mywebsite/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

The post updates are saved, but I have to reload my dashboard.

Simon

Thanks fixed that will be in next version.

You should turn off php warnings in production unless your using it for debugging

CoachJo

I don't see any update.  How do we get that?  What does it fix?  Thanks.

Rob

Jo, if you login to the dashboard, you should see the update at the top of the screen.

If not, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.  find DMS and there should be an Update link there.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur