Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nfp1900

The Karma points in the account

nfp1900

The 1.0.1 update puts the loyalty points system into the account settings, what's to stop a clint tinkering and spending my points in the store. In some cases I don't want to lock the editor but there should be a way of hiding the account activation details

yemoonyah

you could simply log out of your account when you're done with the clients site so they won't be able to access the store.

seventhsite

my Lifetime karma points are not updating correctly... I have made plenty of purchases and renew every month, but I still only have lifetime karma from my initial purchase, and my regular karma also seems to be incorrect. 

Danny

seventhsite

Contact our helpdesk, anything related to your account is handled by our helpdesk team.

hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• fliptheu
      By fliptheu
      Hi,

I made a couple purchases from the store on Sunday, and the Karma points are not reflecting. A little bug?
    • g00m
      By g00m
      I've just begun experimenting with DMS, and I've got a colleague who will be floored by it. What's my "karma link"?
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Just installed PostPins using my Karma points and love it! Worth getting those karma points!

https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/news/

Happy designing!
    • nucleusmedia
      By nucleusmedia
      Hi there,

I have a friend of mine who I sent my referral link to the other day to signup for DMS. Is the Karma system currently working for referrals? I have his order number if you need it in a PM.

Cheers!
    • PaulM
      By PaulM
      I see you are offering Karma points on your store, eh extensions page for products purchased. Strange I bought two products and no karma points.