Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason M

Comment Section Not Showing on Blog Posts

Jason M

Website URL: www.bobemiliani.com
Framework Version: 2.4.4
WordPress Version: 3.6
Plugins in Use: 
Server/Host: network solutions
Screenshots:

Comments show up fine on all pages except the blog posts.  The Discussion Settings allow comments and the comments are set to show in the blog post page settings.  I've also tried disabling most plugins and nothings has worked, yet.  I say most because I'm a little apprehensive about disabling WooCommerce plugins, including the Sensei plugin, because I do not want to mess with the store and the online courses on the site.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting this issue?Discussion-Settings.png

Rob

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. Select the Content Area. Then, from the template choices, look at Blog Post.  See if Comments is in the Active Sections.

If it's not, add it where you'd like it to appear, vertically.

If it is, check at Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > Blog Page to see if it's deactivated in the Page Setup options. 

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jason M

Thank, Rob.  I do have the Comments as an active section in the Blog Post template and I've made sure the section is shown on each blog post.  Any other suggestions?

Rob

The only other options available are that comments are disabled in Page Options or on individual posts in PageLines Meta Settings in Framework. Have you checked those?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur