Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mtaus

Pagelines DMS functions stopped working

mtaus

I am logged into the Wordpress site and looking at the front end of the site (both in Chrome), but I am unable to edit any sections/pages. That is, none of the DMS overlay features are visible. When I view source, I see the following "<!-- Site Crafted Using PageLines v0.9.6 - WordPress - HTML5 ( not logged in ) - www.PageLines.com -->". But I am most certainly logged in.  All of these features were working previously and the only change was to change the Site URL to the root (WP is installed in /wordpress).

Any suggestions would be helpful. 

Website URL: http://www.aquo.com
Framework Version:  v0.9.6
WordPress Version: WordPress 3.5.2

Rob

First, we provided an update which should be visible in your WordPress dashboard to 0.9.7.  Please update accordingly.

Second, that "not logged in" bit seems to be the case for everyone.  I'll report it, but it doesn't mean anything.  In Firefox, logged in, I'm also getting

<!-- Site Crafted Using PageLines v0.9.7 - WordPress - HTML5 ( not logged in ) - www.PageLines.com -->

As for your sections stopping, it's possible you have a plugin that became deprecated.   Deactivate all your plugins, and see if things resolve.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur