Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suerama

Viewpoint Animation disabled functionality

suerama

This is a real point of confusion for me, I've read comments online that seem to be contradictory about this.

What does it mean, that some functionality, like viewpoint animation, will be disabled when you are no longer a Pro subscriber? Will the viewpoint animation already on my sites still function, but I won't be able to create any new animations, or edit them? Or will they not function at all, becoming static?

If I've bought a theme that uses viewpoint animation, will I be able to work with it without being a Pro subscriber?

James B

Hi there,

If you deactivate your key the viewport animation will stop working, the ones on our site will go back to being static and you won't be able to add viewport animation to any new items until the key is reactivated.

You will need to check with the theme author as to how they've set up the viewport animation option inside their theme, but to my knowledge if this is a core section the same as the above applies. If it's a custom section created specifically for the theme, then it will continue to function after the key is activated.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B