Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachkriswatkins

Custom Widget padding

coachkriswatkins

Hi Everyone.  I was able to get ubermenu installed yesterday and I am trying to remove the padding just around the menu.  I was able to remove it by using firebug but it removed the padding from the whole site.  How do I go about setting up a custom class to remove just the padding around the ubermenu so it is flush to the header and sides of the site.

http://coachkriswatkins.com/ is the website

Thanks as always

James B

Hi there,

I've not sure which code you used previously, but if it's coming out on the entire site it makes me think it will need to be more specific. You'll need to have the id for the section in front so it only applies to that area and none of the others containing .pl-section-pad.

#widgetizermlql40 .pl-section-pad {

padding: 0;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

coachkriswatkins

That was able to remove the padding between the header and the menu. I still cant get the padding on the right and left of the menu to go away and make the menu flush with the sides of of the website.  I put a "blue area" styling here until I can remove that space on the menu, any help would be great.  Thanks

Rob

Add this code to your Custom Code:

body.display-boxed .boxed-wrap .pl-area-wrap > .pl-content {
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
}

That should work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

coachkriswatkins

Thanks Rob, but when I do that, it goes back to the initial problem I was having, it removes the padding from the whole site

Danny

Hi,

Can you show me what it is you're after, as I am not seeing the UberMenu on your site, the Blue navigation you have at the moment is the Simple Nav section.

Please search our forums, before posting!