I just tested an "installation copy" on WP Engine and am relieved/pleased to report that everything copied over perfectly.
I need some help with a WP Engine Migration tool. I manage http://xtremio.com/ with WP Engine and use there auto migration from a STAGING to LIVE and Migrating all Tables in the database. For the last few months the site has been migrating perfectly. But starting last week the site started dropping a single page. Here are the notes please let me know if you have any ideas on why this is happening. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kuyDXqqymiNoyToO8yDutXn3Mkx-hoBOBjffimjfYvo/edit?usp=sharing
I originally added some posts to an existing thread I found by doing a search:
It turns out that that was in a PageLines sub-forum, not DMS.
Hopefully by posting here, I'll get a response.
My original addition to the above-noted thread had to do with an installation copy on WP Engine that did not go well.
WP Engine had a senior engineer take look at things and found that the root cause was that the theme (I'm using iBlogPro6) was coded to set options using the absolute server path instead of the relative path. Did a search and replace (of the copy-from and copy-to domain name) with this: https://interconnectit.com/products/search-and-replace-for-wordpress-databases/and everything loaded as it should. That, of course, should not be necessary. Today we did a server migration on WP Engine and I ended up with a blank site, due to the same problem. It would be nice if this could be addressed in an update (to any/all themes "guilty" of this same problem). Please advise.