This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grid Portfolio Remove "ALL" filter but leave inherent functionality

1 post in this topic

Hello. I'm wondering if there is a way to simply remove the "ALL" filter button but still have the grid load all items when the page loads.

I don't want to use the "Filter Multiple Items Concurrently" option if that's possible.

• Similar Content

• CSS Hero question
      By janpeeters+
      Hi all,
      I was totally excited to find out about 'CSS Hero' ( I read about it in the compatible plugins section of the PL5 docs ( For me it's a great way to more easily customize my sites because I'm not a CSS pro.
      I'm wondering about one thing though… Does anyone know if using this will result in a heavy penalty on page loading speeds? Would love to start using it but only if it doesn't cost too much in terms of speed.
      Thanks, Jan
    • Modal Popup Background
      By abuzzelli+
      I need the modal popup background to be solid and I can't get the css to work. Not sure what to do. Here's the page:
    • Anyone want to help me finally install my DMS?
      By evasnijders
      Dear fellow forum members,
      It has been months, if not years, since I got the latest DMS version. And I haven't been able to get myself to install it on my blog...
      A few months ago I took on a new job and I now know for sure I will never get to it.
      So, my question: is there anyone out there who is experienced with DMS and would be willing to do this for me.
      In all honesty, I will need help with everything, from rethinking the content (structure), to deciding on illustrations and colours. 
      I am though, willing to pay for this.
      Thanks in advance for your kind answers.
    • Adjust background image for mobile
      By abuzzelli+
      Trying to adjust the position of the background image on I need the wolf background to move over to the left on mobile versions so it can be seen. Here's the code I'm using and it's not working. I've tried a bunch of different things. Getting frustrated. Any advice?
      @media (max-width: 768px) { .home .site-wrap{ background: url(; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; background-position: 100% 0%; } } 
    • Show 4 Posts with Masonic
      By kellid
      Wondering how I can have only 4 posts show in the Masonic section?  I've tried going by category but it still adds an additional post.  Any help is greatly appreciated :) Thanks!
      Kelli D