This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account Activation not working

4 posts in this topic

I am attempting to get my DMS version activated within the site and all it does is say "saving". But never actually works. 

Please advise.

There are quite a few of us with this issue. Hopefully the support team will give us a solution soon. 

Thanks nokow!

• Similar Content

• DMS2: No download file in /my-account
      By dahulu+
      I can't find the DMS2 file in my download section anymore (pagelines/my-account). I need the framework for a new customer project.
      I wrote an email to the support last week, didn't receive any answer...
      Please help!!!
      Greetings from Switzerland, Christof
    • Account
      By lroberts00
      I cannot figure out how to keep my account logged in?  Every time I go back to it it says that I am not logged in. 
      I need to figure out how to get the footer watermark removed..but because it won't let me stay logged in, I can't figure out where to do that at.
      Please help.
    • DSM 2.0 Activation Issues
      By adabill
      My company is trying to update our site to DMS 2.0. We successfully installed the updater plugin, but when prompted to use our activation key, we were told there was a "subscription error." Our account and billing is in good standing, and DMS has continued to run just fine on our live site, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Have reached out through customer support with no response.
      Any help would be awesome.
    • Unauthorized Charges | Billing | Important!
      By cindyjbryant
      Dear Pagelines Billing & CEO,

It's come to my attention via this email that an order was placed for an upgrade on August 6, 2013.  I am extremely concerned, upset, and shocked the unauthorized charges your company has made to my account/credit card.  It appears that either your company does not keep records in order, and/or someone has hacked your accounts and stolen my credit card. 

For clarification:  I have only made a one-time purchase to your Pagelines.  The one-time purchase I made was ordered on July 23, 2013, for a Pagelines Developer package that I paid up front, and in full for $197.  More importantly, I have not, and did not order any additional purchases from your company, since my one and only full package purchase.  The August 6, 2013, order #15328 was made without my authorization, and my credit card was charged unauthorized, and/or unbeknownst to me.  My credit card should have never been on your files, as I recall requesting it does not stay on file, it was not necessary since I paid for my purchase full up front. 

Not only did my credit card get charged unauthorized, but I should not be getting any future charges and/or recurring charges for a product I piad for in full.  In addition, you have also caused me more hardship because of this unauthorized charges my bank account is negative draft and is also charging me additional bouncing fees due to your unauthorized charges on my card. 

I am requesting that Pagelines refunds the unauthorized charges that were made to my credit card, credit my Pagelines acct properly with the actual one-time developers package I paid in full, up front; and remove my credit card from your files, and remove me from any future recurring fees.  I purchased a Pagelines developers package in full on July 23, 2013, order#12005 that came packed with over 100 themes,  a load of plugins, etc, and Pagelines DMS is lacking. To that, I was also under the impression, per the CEO blog post that when your company launched the new Pagelines DMS, I would be moved to Pagelines DMS developer package for free.  If I thought that I was going to be billed any additional recurring fees beyond my full payment for Pagelines Dev package because I was being pushed/forced to your new Pagelines DMS and still get charged beyond my original full payment, I would have never bought Pagelines Developers package in the first place, or at the very least I would have requested a full refund of my original purchase consdering I still had the 30-days money back guaranteed option in your terms.  It seems a bit unethical to wait a week past my 30-days money back option to start charging me for fees I was never aware of, and/or authorized.  However, receiving this email that I am being charged an additional $19.99 per month or a product that I paid in full for, and the new one was to cost me nothing additional was a huge surprise!  I get that you all had issues with your system, but this is the ultimate "unprofessional" way to handle new clients.  If your company is not going to make good on its promise of moving a fully paid Pagelines Developer package customer to the new Pagelines DMS as it did state in a blog post, then I'm requesting to cancel my account with Pagelines, and I am also requesting a FULL REFUND for the unauthorized charges that were recently made and my Pagelines Developer package order I made on July 23, 2013 for $197, which is no longer available to me per your company. 

I would kindly appreciate it if your company Pagelines, will fix this problem asap.  I have not placed any such order, and never gave your company authorization to keep my credit card on record, and/or to charge me for additional recurring fees!  I would like my account fixed and credited properly.  I would like a refund for the unathorized charges Pagelines made.  Your prompt attention, cooperation and response is required in this matter, otherwise, I will be forced to take further action, and report it to my bank, credit card company fraud department, and authorities.  In addition, you will loose me as a client, and I will not recommend your products, and/or company to anyone in the future.  My contact information is listed below for your response.  Thank you.

I have sent an email directly to Pagelines, but I need this resolved asap.
      PS. I have included a screenshot of my acct, showing the original purchase I paid in full and date, plus the unauthorized recent charges.

Cindy J Bryant
    • Dashboard Configure PageLines Account
      By hugo2808
      I've a developer account and I'm building a new site in my machine.
      I've tried to put my credential in the Pageline Dashboard but it get always - Could not connect to PageLines as user "user".
      I've 2 other sites online and they are connected correctly with my user /password, but now for this one I got always error.
      What could be the problem??