Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crusty

eCommerce & DMS

Crusty    0
Crusty

I am in the process of evaluating DMS for use on client sites.  Has anyone out there successfully used DMS with a shopping cart plugin as yet ? 

We were originally looking at Tribulant or WooCommerce, but would be interested to hear of any success or horror stories out there. 

Crusty    0
Crusty

That's great.  thanks for the reply.   We will go ahead and test both and report back if Tribulant works OK.  I'm relieved to hear that at least Woocommerce works well. 

Thanks again. 

Rob    547
Rob

DMS is the backbone of our own site, using WooCommerce for eCommerce.  http://www.pagelines.com/shop

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

thebastion    20
thebastion

Crusty do a search for "checkout" or "SSL Site" on the main forum and then you decide. Thats the only issue I have seen anybody have with any ecommerce plugins.

• Similar Content

• Joseph Simo
      By Joseph Simo
      Website URL: http://www.marielfrias.com
      Framework Version: PageLines DMS Developer 2.1.5
      WordPress Version: 3.9.2
      Plugins in Use: WooCommerce
      Server/Host: http://www.simohost.com
      Details: It says DMS2 supports WooCommerce, but when I try to use it the plugin just breaks the DMS2 framework, looks like DMS2 does not support any ecommerce plugin, I have contacted a "third party member" Ellen Moore which she has created some solutions for past Pagelines WooCommerce builds and she says she is working on an update for the plugin. My client is waiting for the page to be finished and I cannot continue. Botton line is that I need to create a store. Please offer a solution.
    • firstport
      By firstport
      Hi Guys,

This is my first time ever using wordpress, and I signed up for a personal DMS account because your product seemed to have the least steep learning curve. 

I have installed DMS on my Wordpress and have been playing around with it for a bit. Its all new to me and I wanted to find out - if a newbee like me wanted to setup an ecommecre store quickly, are there any DMS templates that are pre-confirgured to make it easy enough for me to simply drag and drop content into pre-setup areas? If not, can you recommend documentation that will help me setup a solid emcommerce store step by step using DMS? Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    • dominiclane
      By dominiclane
      Hi there
      Used to use jigoshop for pagelines as is very good

Have tried the jigoshop for pagelines plugin with jigoshop and DMS but it doesn't appear to work properly
      Am guessing that\s because the plugin was for pagelines v2 and previous and a new version is required for DMS?

Could anyone suggest if you need a new plugin or if it isn't out yet or there's a new platform that's supported now?

Kind thanks

Domininc
    • AntonBabich
      By AntonBabich
      I have the new DMS pagelines and Woo-Commerce for my clothing site. I installed and got every line filled in properly. I am having issues doing the "variable products" feature and the attributes. 

For example: I created a product (a shirt) and filled in all the proper info. I created attributes (small, medium, large, xl) and made the visable on products page and use for variations. I saved along the way as necessary. Went to variations, added variations, then did "any size variation with it being enabled and the price in there. All these are a must to get it to work. I followed the ever so simple instructions on woo-commerce video ~~~>http://docs.woothemes.com/document/product-variations/

But even though it looks like it works when viewing live, there is no "size" and variations/attributes! If I test the simple product, the "add to cart" button is there no problem. But this way there is nothing! Please help, I am so frustrated after trying everything! 

• jason_tipton
      By jason_tipton
      Does anyone know the best way to install Adwords conversion tracking to a single page on Pagelines. I am trying to add the script tothe footer on just the order received page for tracking conversions. Thanks any help would be great