Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atcdomainsolutions

Action Map Plugin

atcdomainsolutions+    63
atcdomainsolutions
Does the Action Map plugin work with DMS? Anyone know where I can find it...link I tried on a different post is dead page.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Action Map plugin isn't compatible with DMS. As soon as it is, it will be available in the store.

Please search our forums, before posting!

atcdomainsolutions
Danny

Thanks for the info.

What plugins (free and paid) are available for DMS?

Thanks!

James

Rob    547
Rob

James, actually, we don't have any plugins for DMS. Only sections, really. 

Action Map should be back soon.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

atcdomainsolutions

James, actually, we don't have any plugins for DMS. Only sections, really. 

Action Map should be back soon.

Ahh, ok. Got it!

Rob    547
Rob

James, every day we find something new.  Two days ago, no DMS plugins. Yesterday, we find there are now DMS plugins.  I just can't keep up with the rapid changes. Apologies.  We're growing quickly.

atcdomainsolutions

James, every day we find something new.  Two days ago, no DMS plugins. Yesterday, we find there are now DMS plugins.  I just can't keep up with the rapid changes. Apologies.  We're growing quickly.

Oh cool! Thanks for the update bro. Still relaxing in bed but I'll check it out when I officially get up. I'm assuming I just check the store from the DMS front end editor or do you have a link I can go directly to?

Thanks!

sheilahoff+    63
sheilahoff

So does that mean plugins listed in the DMS docs like Poppy & Gadget will become available for DMS. I just went to the store and clicked on Plugins and came up empty!

Sheila Hoffman | Hoffman Graphics | Seattle

Rob    547
Rob

Sheila, v 1.0.1 has plugins in it.  I can't say when the others are due back, but they're all being worked on.

• Similar Content

• Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.

• jvheintze
      By jvheintze+
      I just tried to figure out how to use Lax in combination with Post Thumbnails the following way: instead of showing the Featured Image on top of the content section I would like to have a Lax section above the content which loads for each post the featured image. To do so it seems there should be some kind of word press hook support necessary (not ready yet)? Or did I miss something?
    • Le Chef Est Une Femme
      By Le Chef Est Une Femme+
      Hey everyone
      I am very sorry if this question has a "deja vu"  taste but I have been looking for more than 2 hours a way to add a phone number in the top right corner of my header website.
      Before asking that, I have read many of the questions related to that subject, from hooks and action map to function.php and hooker plugin but I am very lost. Plus many links kindly given by some of you are now 404 pages
      Is there anyone willing to help me find the easiest way to add this number please ? 
      In advance, thank you 
      www.upgrad.paris
    • kellid
      By kellid
      Hello, 
      I'm in a dramatic situation.  I have a live site that is totally screwed up and I'm in desperate need to fix it asap.  The site was originally build with Pagelines but have made several upgrades through the years.  With the latest WP upgrade, somehow the action loop I was using on my homepage came through dramatically wrong and not sure how to fix the problem.  I have the Hooker plugin and in need of finding the action map to figure out where to implement the loop and fix the problem.  I found the action map plugin stored on an old hardrive but when activated, I got an error so I quickly deleted it.  I can't find a download or instructions on this anywhere, only broken links and no documentation.   
      Can you please direct me to the action map to use the hooker that I already have or show me the documentation to use this product?  
      Thank you
    • Justin Taylor
      By Justin Taylor
      I am using a child theme (the pl-starter-theme-master) and have added the following custom function to the child functions.php file:
      // Add AddThis share code to blog posts add_action('pagelines_loop_before_post_content', 'add_addthis_share_code'); function add_addthis_share_code() { echo"<div class=\"addthis_sharing_toolbox\"></div> "; } It isn't do anything. Can someone see why?