Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flourishdesignstudio

Equalize Column Height

flourishdesignstudio

Hi! I have a footer that I want in 4 columns. I can't use columnizer for this because I need control to put more than one widget in a column. And, I didn't see any sections that would easily create 4 columns, so I did 4 one-column section side-by-side. It seems to work fine, except that my "sidebars" are all different heights, but I want the border down the left side to be equal on each of them. This used to be so easy in PL 2.0, but I can't figure it out in DMS. Can you help, please?

Here's the footer that I am talking about: http://rasaspa.com/massage-bodywork/

batman

Hi flourishdesignstudio

Please, you can try with

#widgetizersh6j1p.pl-section.span12.offset0.section-widgetizer  height: 150px !important;}

or

#widgetizersh6j1p { height: 150px !important;}

I´m not sure

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

flourishdesignstudio

So, I tried the following code, and it doesn't want to work. :( The first 2 columns are equal. I'd love to write something that would make everything that is a column within that section to be equal in height. Any help is appreciated!

#widgetizersh6j1p.pl-section.span12.offset0.section-widgetizer, #plcolumnlddlb6.pl-section.span12.offset0.section-widgetizer, #plcolumnlddlb6.pl-section.span12.offset0.section-widgetizer, #plcolumn05750a.pl-section.span12.offset0.section-widgetizer  {
  height: 300px !important;}

Rob

Try the Responsive Grid added to a text area.  Set it to 3 for each column, resulting in 4 columns.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

flourishdesignstudio

Thanks for your response! :) I need to be able to put widgets in those areas, which is why I chose to do 4 columns with widgetized areas within them. Here's the link: http://rasaspa.com/namaste/. See the footer for the issue :)

Rob

The Widgetizer has a min-height of 400px.  In Firebug, I tested changing that to 410px and each vertical line extended to the bottom, matching the tallest one. Hope this helps.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur