Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flourishdesignstudio

Is it possible to get a text box or widgetized area to be 1/12 width?

flourishdesignstudio

I'm trying to create a couple of small links in a header. But, the smallest that I can get a widget area or text box is 2/12 column width. Is it possible to get 1/12?

Rob

You should be able to get 1 of 12, but remember, you won't get that if the remaining columns total 12. You need to adjust them, so one of them is 1 column and another is either 3 or 1, with a maximum of 12 columns.

Like this:

1 2 2 2 2 3

or

1 2 2 2 2 2 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

flourishdesignstudio

I did try to get 1/12 when the other columns were small enough to accommodate an area that size. Can you try adding something that takes up 1/12 and let me know if you are successful? No matter how hard I try, I only seem to be able to get the width down to 2/12.

Danny

Hi,

In practice you should be able to and therefore, this could be considered a bug. However, a column using 1/12 is far to small in terms of width to really house any kind of content.

I would suggest using 2/12 and 10/12 to be honest. May I ask why you want to use 1/12 ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

flourishdesignstudio

Danny Thanks for your response. I have small icons to put in there. I'm having a hard time getting items to fit together the way that I'd like. Here's an example: http://rasaspa.com/

In the header, I'd like those icons to be right next to the three menu options in the top right area. Any suggestions?

Danny

yeah put both the icons and menu you have added into the same box.

Please search our forums, before posting!