This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't scroll to top of page in Safari Browser

2 posts in this topic

My site is not displaying properly in Safari-- the top of each page is cut off below the nav bar. I've attached screen shots from both Chrome and Safari so you can see what I mean.

Please advise.

Thank you.

I downloaded Safari for Windows, fresh.  Viewed your site and it looks exactly the same in Safari as in Firefox.

If you're seeing in your computer, and I'm not, we have to find the variables.  As you see, I'm on windows.  What OS do you have Safari in?

Have you checked Safari on other devices with different OS?

• Similar Content

• [CONFIRMED] Possible bug with cloning
      By Aires+
      I tried to clone a container with a slider in it and it kept disappearing. But it was possible to do it with a new container and slider.
      new container and slider
    • Scroll Link With Open Button
      By jagipson+
      I am trying to make a scroll anchor to move down the page but once it get there it opens the button. I have the scroll part that was easy but how do I get the button open the form once it scrolls down? I am trying to accomplish what this website has:  You press the Apply Now button and it scrolls down to the other apply button and then opens it all by clicking the one button any suggestions on how i can accomplish this?
    • After publishing page is lost
      By r_a_i_n_e_r
      this already happened several times to me:
      I changed something on my page an "published" after that the page is lost. I attached a screenshot how the page was looking like.
      Since it occurred several times already we installed a back up to get the page back but I can't except this any longer.
      What ist he solution for this?
      Best regards, RJ

• Home page error, there are 'duplicated' homepage on my site.. nothing saves, refreshes, or anything.. everything I edit glitches out.
      By Universal Web Design+
      Pagelines DMS Developer edition the homepage on chrome is duplicated, and anything I edit does not save, or refresh or anything...
    • Slide loading very slowly in Safari
      By emilyf+
      Our new Pagelines site has been up about a month ( and so far it's worked fairly well. 
      Reviewing our Google Analytics, however, has brought to my attention that the site is loading exceptionally slowly on Safari, both on mobile and desktop. Average load time for each page is 4-8 seconds, but on Safari, it's over 22 seconds!
      Anybody else have this problem? Any recommendations?