Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhakunday

How many nav elements are possible in DMS?

bhakunday

Hi there,

I was trying to use the basic version of DMS. While working, I found that I cannot see more than 6 nav elements in the nav bar even though I have more than 6 (actually 8). Is this the limitation of the basic version of the DMS? And I'm also unable to see the menu's created in wordpress.

Thanks in advance

Rob

You could always purchase Ubermenu and use its patch (found via their support site) and use it for multiple parent menu items.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bhakunday

Thanks. But I don't think its a limitation in the pro/developer version? Well is there a better way for creating a form for the something like "Contact-Us" pages coz that would be handy as that something really required by a website.

Rob

DMS and PageLines have no limit specifically on menu items.  I think WP has a limit of 49, including child and grandchild menu items.  That can be overcome with changes to php.ini.

A contact form is usually added with a third-party plugin, such as Contact7, Gravity Forms, or others. Some are premium, some free. We're currently working to fix Poppy, but I have no ETA on that.  Poppy is a basic contact form that's added as a section. It was broken with the hacking in late July. 

Look for the ability to add your form by shortcode. Add the shortcode to a text area.

bhakunday

Thank you Rob. That clears my way. Cheers :sword:

Rob

Excellent!