Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sersanet

buying plugins for framework

sersanet

Please someone give an answer, to where the plugins for Framework are..

Since everyone who paid for framework has been left out in the cold and none of the installed sites actually link to the shop anymore.

if i buy this plugin: business branding, does it work on pagelines framework, or does it only work for the DMS???

please start to make things clear to your customers..

Rob

sersanet

The store in Framework is back, but only a few products have not been fixed following the July 23rd and 24th hackings.

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Plugins, the ones that are available for purchase or download have a regular image and the ones not yet fixed have a grey box with the word "Thumb" in it.

There are also store products, including some plugins, available via http://launchpad.pagelines.com.

Business Branding has been updated for DMS, but it should work in Framework.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sersanet

Hello Rob

I have installed the business branding section ---  it and it does not work with framework..

i found a link that Ellen posted regarding the plugin not installing here: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/29102-business-branding-isnt-appearing-to-drag-drop/

i have replied to that thread about the plugin not installing even using the changes that Ellen, but not getting any response..  

About this link http://launchpad.pagelines.comI do not see any products / plugin store available at any of the links you send,,,

where is the store to buy the plugins for framework?

i cannot get into the store or buy from any of my clients websites..  from their websites

Are you saying that it is just me, that cannot connect to the store, it gives an API error.

Please help with this, as it is getting real bad with my clients updates .

many thanks 

David Hopkins

Rob

David, the store is where it has been.  Dashboard > PageLines > Store.

sersanet

Ok Rob, i understand that,  and the problem i am having is with around 20 sites using framework, thats all i have checked so far...

But i have been trying to use the store from inside the sites since you released the DMS and had all your problems.

when i go to Dashboard > PageLines > Store.

1, i get this :   Store error, Please use the store on www.pagelines.com as we are experiencing difficulties with our IPN.

Please understand, i am not trying to make things difficult, this is what is happening..  and i cannot do anything or upgrade things with this problem persisting..

I have asked about this problem a few weeks ago, and had a lame answer that keeps me asking the same question....

If you can see your way to try and resolve this would be perfect..

Waiting for a response 

david Hopkins

Rob

David, please accept my apologies.  Our developers have been fixing things related to the Store.  Presently, as far as I know, you can purchase things directly from the dashboard or our website.  Things are very confused at present as all our backend systems have changed.  Not an excuse, just a reason I too, am unhappy about.

As for Ellen's plugin, I'm going to redirect this to her. She's really a great person and will support her products. I'll also write her and point her to this topic.

ellenmva

Rob"] I've been helping @[member="sersanet in private message though haven't heard if he has been successful in getting things installed. 

We are working on providing both links under My Account if a product works on both DMS and version 2. Right now it just shows File 1 and File 2 if you have Business Branding. File 1 is DMS version, File 2 is version 2. Working on renaming the file names so you know which is which.

Ellen

Ellen Moore

Pagelines Developer

www.elsue.com www.betterdms.com

Rob

Thanks Ellen. You're a gem!

sersanet

Hello Ellen,

Yes i have now changed the folder names that you said in the private message, and the branding section is now working as expected.

Many thanks for your patience and help..  http://secdetectives.es/  all working fine...

ROB..

I have been told multiple times about purchase products for FRAMEWORK here and here, but they do not appear to be anywhere, nor does any of my websites allow me to buy directly from the store section..

If you have a link that shows the plugins and sections that are available to buy for FRAMEWORK please send this link to the page directly... 

all you get is this: Store error, Please use the store on www.pagelines.com as we are experiencing difficulties with our IPN.

but i have received an email just recently explaining that you are still working on it after several weeks, since your release of DMS.

Please guys get this store up and running so that i can update and keep working with the framework..

Many thanks Elen and Rob

Jenny

Hi David. At present, you are not able to purchase products specifically for PageLines Framework, however any past purchases you have made are available for download in your account at http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

sersanet

Hello Jenny, 

I think you must have sold many hundreds or even thousands of copies of pagelines framework.. 

do you think that in the last 2 - 3 months the framework shop and plugins etc,  could be put back for the people that are still using the framework and dont like your DMS

as we see so many new things for DMS coming online, but for those that paid for framework, are still left out with no access to buy plugins and extensions for Framework.

Luckily i found nick haskins website with all of his plugins available for the people who still use their version of pagelines framework.

http://nickhaskins.com/pagelines-products/

this would have been a start, to tell people that some of the developers have used their noggins and made their own shop for us to buy the right tools for the Version of Framework..

any other ideas?

Many thanks, 

PS please dont tell me again about the launchpad, i know i can download the products that i have purchased..  tell us when the shop for Framework extensions will be available...  is any on it...