Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gavred

Squared section: images not appearing in Firefox

gavred+    6
gavred

Hi Guys, 

I'm hoping you can help me out here.

I'm using squared on this site: www.daralinn.ie

It works perfectly in Safari and Chrome, but when I open the page in Firefox for Mac V23.01 the images won't appear. (I don't know if its the same for firefox for PC.) 

I'm just wondering if you could have a look and offer any advice as to how I might fix this. 

(I'm using the latest version of DMS and Squared.)

Thanks a million. 

clodis    7
clodis

Where do you have installed it ?  Example: wpcontente/theme/dms/section  or wpcontent/plugin/pagelines-section  ?

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

You shouldnt have it installed in /wp-content/themes/dms/sections or wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections

Install it in wp-content/plugins

Anyways, I dont think this is related to the install directory - I will look into it later today.

gavred+    6
gavred

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for your replies. It was installed in wp-content/plugins.  :) 

• Like 1

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

Fixed the bug.

Right now PL doesnt support autoupdates for store products so I need your email in order to add your purchase to an account on my personal extension shop that features autoupdates.

gavred+    6
gavred

Thanks a million for your help here. 

I've PM'd you my email address. Very much obliged. 

• Like 1

lvcnj    2
lvcnj

Hi,

I am having the same issue -- images do not appear in firefox

[URL=http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lazcabanas/media/no_image_zps608c43a9.png.html]no_image_zps608c43a9.png[/URL]

lvcnj    2
lvcnj

get the latest update from pagelines.com/my-account/

The issue have been fixed.

Can't -- I got it through Revo theme

lvcnj    2
lvcnj

Then download latest Revo update.

I did -- I updated it through WP (a couple of days ago) unless there is another update.  

That update fixed the other issues (alternating squares etc)

lvcnj    2
lvcnj

Still the same in firefox.

No images -- I updated through WP and I cleared the cache in Firefox.  I am using Firefox 20.0 for Mac

However when you expand the square you can see the image

[url=http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lazcabanas/media/firefox_zps7d14ecd3.png.html]firefox_zps7d14ecd3.png[/URL]

lvcnj    2
lvcnj

You have to flush you cache on the server.

Global options -> Resets -> Flush

That did it!

Thanks

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      I have another A.Hannson plugin problem, which I'm hoping someone can help with. The Squared plugin allows you to add links, so the image takes you to a new page. Unfortunately, you can't decide whether it's in the same page (_self) or a new page (_blank). It always opens in a new page.

Do you have any suggestions for custom code that would instruct the plugin to open in the same window? I tried modifying the PHP files directly, but didn't have any effect.

You can see what I mean here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/projects - the two buttons on the top left have links.

Thanks!
    • microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      Hi Aleksander, quick question - is there a way to tell Squared to open a link in the same page instead of in a new one? Right now it's going to a _blank, but I don't really know how to tell it to stay _self.

I'm sure you know what I mean, but if you want an example, it's what happens when you click the top left box in the Squared section here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/home

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.
    • chules
      By chules+
      I am running Wordpress 3.8 and DMS Pro 1.1.5. I instaled Squared but can not figure out why I can't disable the arrows.  I have both options checked.  I wish to remove the arrows.  Is this possible and is Squared compatible with the versions I am running.  Attached is a screenshot showing my settings.

Thank you

Chules