Sign in to follow this  
ravn

Accordion

ravn

I was jsut thinking why are the accordion drop down not in Station pro or are it just me some cant find it its becurse its in iblogpro you have implented it but not ion station pro just to say i will like to see that future in station pro if u dudes will do that maby you will say here are a lot of Accordions out there but that not what i want i want it implented in station pro but maby its just me some cant find it lol

catrina

Hello, There is no Accordion sidebar feature implemented for the StationPro theme. :]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ravn

i know i just hope there take the one there made from iblogpro and put it indside station pro / it was just a nice way to say pls put it indside station pro also LOL / but maby there soon answer this one so i can see if there will doit haha

cmunns

haha sometimes throwing a hook out there and seeing if someone bites isn't a bad idea. It wouldn't be too difficult to do, you would need the accordion jquery plugin first, then modify the widget titles to match the jquery handler.

ravn

oki was just asking about it becurse it look great in iblogpro and i have tryed some of the plugins some make acordion and the most of them breaks the template and the rest are to bad. so that was that LOL