Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebastion

Viewport Animation - The Amazing Disappearing Content!

thebastion

Hi all,

Anyone had any issues when using the Viewport Animation?

If I select it, say from the left on a text box, it disappears from the front end in chrome (I can see the content in the textbox settings, just not in the textbox itself) but it is visable in FireFox.  However, if I go to a tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1) with FireFox on Android, it isn't visable at all.

We checked this on various machines with OS and browser combo's.  It is only on Chrome and the tablet where nothing is visable.

Any ideas?

Stuart

rmaxsg
It happen to me as well. Only happen for some textbox. I couldn't view in safra and firefox. After remove viewpoint animation, it will reappear it again.

Rob

Can someone provide me a link to view this?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

thebastion

Rob they are all turned off now on the live site but I will try and reproduce it on my test server. The server is down at the moment so I will try again tomorrow if I get time. I'm thinking there are some serious issues with all of this animation business.

In case I dont get to reproduce it I will explain, sometimes in the Visual Editor on Chrome if you create a TextBox and put some text in there then apply an animation to it lets say from left to right, you are no longer able to see the content because it has applied the animation even in the Visual Editor, you can still see and edit the content if you go to edit and look in the editing options area at the bottom.

Logged in and doing the same within Firefox even though you cannot edit anything it displays correctly.

Also the affected box will not display in firefox on the tablet.

• Similar Content

• flexadesign
      By flexadesign
      Hi there,

i'm wondering if you can help me with the next problem:

1) how can you control the field of operation of the viewport-animation?
      I'd like it to appear more in the center of the screen and not somewhere on the bottom or the top - thats nog 'eye-catchy' enough for me.

2) i also want it to DISappear after scrolling away from the section

((NB. if thats NOT possible, i would like it to appear on scroll up after 2 seconds. is there any way to delay it?))

Thanks in advance! I hope it's possible!

Groetjes uit Holland!

dis-apear        [15 %]

------------------------------------------

appear      [70 %]

------------------------------------------

dis-apear    [15%]

• globalnative
      By globalnative+
      ​Hi There!   Something has come up, when I set viewport animation as a custom styling class, my popovers appear under the section which appeared most recently. Is this something I can fix?   It stops happening when I disable manual viewport animation on all of the sections.   Here is a screenshot:

Thank you kindly
      Nate
    • bartok
      By bartok+
      How do you slow down or speed up the Viewport Animation? I'd like to slow down how fast my objects fly into the screen.