Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oschultz

Simple Coding Pros for Hire?

oschultz

In browsing through some of the forum posts I have seen references indicating that there use to be some people that would do some simple coding for a fee. However, when clicking on the links in those posts to these people I get an error page.  Is there still anyone on here that will make some custom adjustments to a pagelines DMS site and take a payment over paypal?  If so, send me a message.  I need some simple tweeks to my site that I believe would best be done with some custom coding. Simple as in image placement adjustments and sizing, text justification, etc.  Thanks.

Rob

One of my colleagues is managing this manually at present.  So, I'm going to ask you kindly to send your detailed request to [email protected] Please mark it Attention Jenny.

Please provide your contact information, a link to your website, and specifics of your project and your budget. Jenny will send it out to our pros and they'll be in touch directly.

Many apologies for this slow process, but this is the only method we have presently due to the July crash.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur