Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeremya

Nothing works?

jeremya

I can't add, edit modify any content?  When I update everything just disappears, some sections are better than others, but at this point, none of them work. I have wasted so much time with this, it so frustrating. DMS concept is great, but I am having some serious issues here. Please help! Thanks in advance. 

Jeremy 

Rob

Jeremy,

Can you tell me what you're trying to add and how you're doing it?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jeremya

Sure. Things are just very temperamental. Everything seems to be working fine. I can add, any type of media, links, etc, then for no rhyme or reason, the domain times out? (No connection, just spinning balls?) I can go to other websites, so I have a connection, but my site is down anywhere from 2-5 minutes once the connection is gone? This is happening so much that it is really slowing down the process. 

I just figured out how to use DMS, I have to say it is really, really awesome when things work correctly. 

Rob

Likely you have a plugin conflict. 

If you care to debug this, turn on the Chrome Web Tools

Click 'Console'.

Try to upload something in DMS to a media box.

You'll probably see a slew of errors

If you don't want to debug, disable all your plugins.  If you have a cache plugin, clear its cache first.

Also, check your Chrome extensions and add-ons.  Some of those can cause interruptions.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur