Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

revitfactory

Popover not working in ProPricing Attributes

revitfactory

Hi

Ive been trying to add some Popovers into my pricing attributes.  When I hover over it, the text changes colour but i see no popover title and description appearing.

Ive tried this on a blank page and it works fine so im assuming its something to do with the popover being embedded in the ProPricing attributes?

Ive tried implementing the [plraw] shortcode to isolate the code but this just kills the pricing module completely.  Can anyone help me to overcome this problem? 

Many thanks in advance!

Rob

Can you explain a bit further?  Perhaps a link to the page that we may see this in action?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

revitfactory

Hi Rob

I just tried to direct message you but im not permitted.  The site isnt live yet so I would rather not publish in the forum.  Can you send me a message via a support email or allow me to send you a direct message.  In absence of this, here's the code in the attributes box excluding the public web address

The code used for this line is:

PS I've tried it with and without the tick icon image aligned right and it still doesn't work so I don't think its the inclusion of image which is causing the problem.

Try adding the following into a ProPricing Attribute field and see if it works for you?
[pl_popover title="Moderated Libraries" content="Moderated libraries allow you to assign administrators to moderate content added by any member of staff" position="right"]Moderated Libraries[/pl_popover]

As a forum admin you should be able to see my private website path in my profile. If you go to the home page then click pricing, you will see the issue.

Thank you.

Rob

It would seem that adding shortcode in that field isn't going to work.  I'm not familiar with ProPricing. Apparently, we have no docs on it yet. I'll bring that to our Docs Team's attention. I will test it this afternoon, when I finish my shift and report back in the morning.

Rob

Did you try adding the shortcode to the ProPricing Link Text?

• Similar Content

• medtime
      By medtime+
      Hello,
      We are using ProPricing but We cant change the colors from the Table. 
      How can we change it? It is all grey and we would like to add colors according our identity.
      Best,

• mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      Guys,
       The ProPricing plugin does not seam to render shortcodes.

I am using WP-Types, and as you can see the shortcode is rendered in the "Elements" but not in the "ProPricing".
      Can we get a fix?
    • claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      I know this has been asked before, but here we go again...
      I need a legacy section, ProPricing I think it was called, but have no way to find it and it is not in my account... Can you either create a place to get access to the legacy sections or in this case put the ProPricing in my account.
      Thank you and have a great day.
    • norbert
      By norbert
      With the great options to make price tables, i would skip the button under every option. But .... how can I do this?
    • jmad
      By jmad
      I would like to be able to use the ProPricing without the call to action button.  I was thinking I could just {display: none} but it doesn't seem like I can target that specific pricing piece by itself.

Recommendations?