Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

netage

Install via SFTP

netage    5
netage

Where should I put the unzipped file into my site to install this?

I have tried the usual places I do for other sections but it's not working for some reason...

netage    5
netage

I have added them as normal plugins.. It says they are activated.

They dont show up in the drag and drop... Am I looking in the wrong place? Where would I find the settings?

netage    5
netage

Wow. Everything I have done the past two is now gone. Lovely.

It seems great, just really confusing lol!

clodis    7
clodis

Sorry but not work, I put with ftp in wpcontent/plugin/pagelines-section..... with other for example share me plug in it works

clodis    7
clodis

I try don't work.....see www.blogmonster.it or www.amoredigesu.clodis.org or www.demo.clodis.org

thanks

clodis    7
clodis

Resolved, deleted in plug ins pagelines section, reupload squared and activated it in plug in wp backend, thankss :D

clodis    7
clodis

Sorry for orrizontal or vertical direction?

• Similar Content

• microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      I have another A.Hannson plugin problem, which I'm hoping someone can help with. The Squared plugin allows you to add links, so the image takes you to a new page. Unfortunately, you can't decide whether it's in the same page (_self) or a new page (_blank). It always opens in a new page.

Do you have any suggestions for custom code that would instruct the plugin to open in the same window? I tried modifying the PHP files directly, but didn't have any effect.

You can see what I mean here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/projects - the two buttons on the top left have links.

Thanks!
    • microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      Hi Aleksander, quick question - is there a way to tell Squared to open a link in the same page instead of in a new one? Right now it's going to a _blank, but I don't really know how to tell it to stay _self.

I'm sure you know what I mean, but if you want an example, it's what happens when you click the top left box in the Squared section here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/home

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.
    • chules
      By chules+
      I am running Wordpress 3.8 and DMS Pro 1.1.5. I instaled Squared but can not figure out why I can't disable the arrows.  I have both options checked.  I wish to remove the arrows.  Is this possible and is Squared compatible with the versions I am running.  Attached is a screenshot showing my settings.

Thank you

Chules