Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

netage

Install via SFTP

netage    5
netage

Where should I put the unzipped file into my site to install this?

I have tried the usual places I do for other sections but it's not working for some reason...

• Similar Content

• allanlove
      By allanlove+
      Hi

I have posted this in the product forum on the correct board but haven't had a reply yet and really need to get this sorted ASAP

I have just installed Slicy Slider on a new site that I am building. I wondered if there was a way of displaying the text with each image automatically rather than having to hover over the image to display the text? Also, is there a way of aligning the text in the centre? 

I'm not great with CSS so if anyone has the answer can you please also provide the code needed and tell me where I need to put it?

Thanks in advance

Allan 
    • allanlove
      By allanlove+
      Hi

I have just installed Slicy Slider on a new site that I am building and it looks great! I wondered if there was a way of displaying the text with each image automatically rather than having to hover over the image? Also, is there a way of aligning the text in the centre? 

I'm not great with CSS so if anyone has the answer can you please also provide the code needed and tell me where I need to put it?

Thanks in advance

Allan 
    • sticktrix1
      By sticktrix1
      Hey Aleksander,
      I just purchased the Slicy Slider. In the drop down menu for transitions, there isn't anything to select?
      It says random is default, but i would like to specify the exact transitions used.
      How can i fix this?
      Cheers mate
    • kinglou75
      By kinglou75
      Really love your plugin. Works really good for a construction website I am building. Though I would love to see one type of "vertical" transition. Preferably the one that slices a image  three times and I would like to turn "off" the other vertical ones. Is that easily done? 

It looks like that one might a lighter load on the browser since i am using pretty wide images.
    • flyingpagelines
      By flyingpagelines
      I just purchased the Slicy Slider. The product works great however, I need to remove that background element. Can anyone tell me how to remove the background and the arrows. From the descriptions of the product I didn't think the background would be there. It's such a large design element. Thanks for any help.