Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardc

Templatates not updating for pages.

richardc    0
richardc

Hi

I've made some templates in DMS but when I come to use them in pages on the site they are not assigned to the page.

Here's a video of the problem: http://screencast.com/t/254nIeprRt

I see other prople are having the same problem and it's not being resolved?

How can this be fixed asap. It's not practical to go through and change eace page seperately via the DMS editor. This is a basic function and I beleive should be resolved as a matter of urgency.

Thanks
Richard

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi Richard, This has already been reported to our tracker and our developers are aware of the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience caused, but in the meantime, can you use the Visual editor method of assigned templates, until this has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

richardc    0
richardc

Please can you give me a date by when this will be fixed as it is a BIG flaw. Thanks.

Rob    547
Rob

Unfortunately, with our developers still working to fix things, it's impossible to give anyone an estimated date or time.  We will be told and report everything in the forum as we get it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
        First of all, sorry for my bad English.  I am developing an ecommeece with wp, woocommerce, PL5 and quickshop, and I need to do some changes in the simple product grid. I want to change the classes of some divs, but I can't find the templates. 
      Also, I change the grid of the category products pages, but I didn't make it correctly.
      This is the cat archive's: http://globosdemar.com/wp/categoria-producto/camisetas-para-ninos-y-ninas/
      Can you help me?
    • poseyg
      By poseyg+
      Could someone explain exactly how the new template sync works or what it is suppose to do?
    • Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I haven't figured out how to get the "Sync Loaded Item" option in templates menu of Platform 5 to stay checked. It doesn't give me an option to save settings when I select it, and when I select it then click off the editor, it unselects. Also if I select it before loading a template, it doesn't stay checked there either.  Whats going on?
    • Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      I am using Jigoshop on a website that also uses PL5 and am running into an issue where the store pages do not allow me to use the PL5 editor. Is anyone else having this problem or know if a solution? 
      When I open the Chrome console I see the following error:
      site.js?ver=b199df:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: PLData is not defined
          at Object.setMasterModel (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at Object.init (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

The problem can be seen here: http://fingerlakesdistilling.com/shop/ where the sidebar, footer, and header do not show up. Any thoughts?
      Thanks so much!