Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mstroh5

Platform 1.4.3

mstroh5

I hope this is the proper place for this. I have had zero issues with Platform 1.4.3 until this morning. (I am using Wordpress 3.6.) At the top of the Web site there was the following (this is a partial list):

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /misc/21/308/987/254/0/user/web/teachnot.com/wp-content/themes/platform/includes/class.layout.php on line 167

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /misc/21/308/987/254/0/user/web/teachnot.com/wp-content/themes/platform/includes/class.layout.php on line 170

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /misc/21/308/987/254/0/user/web/teachnot.com/wp-content/themes/platform/includes/class.layout.php on line 173

When I went to admin on Wordpress these same lines were at the top of the admin page. When I changed to a new template, the lines disappeared. What happened? Thanks in advance.

Simon

If you disable php debugging you wont see any of those warnings.

mstroh5

How does one disable php debugging? And, in an historical context, what caused this issue? Thanks for the info.

Danny

If you haven't enabled WP Debug yourself, then its most likely your host has enabled debugging. Therefore, you will need to contact them for assistance.

Please search our forums, before posting!