Sign in to follow this  
Sourena

PlatformPro and BuddyPress

Sourena

I need to use PlatformPro for BuddyPress. I have two pre-purchase questions: 1. Does PlatformPro (not PlatformPro Developer) include BuddyPress? 2. Does it support right-to-left languages?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Andrew

1. Does PlatformPro (not PlatformPro Developer) include BuddyPress? Yes, they both support BuddyPress (with BuddyPress Template Pack) graphically, and more support will come soon 2. Does it support right-to-left languages? This is probably a question to ask the guys at BuddyPress

Sourena

I create a new post on this forum about "right-to-left languages" later. It is not a BuddyPress question. But let me continue on the subject of BuddyPress: I just purchased the theme and installed it on a site. It is supposed to be a Social network site for books (like GoodReads.) The theme does not show BuddyPress. I placed a few BuddyPress plugin in the sidebar to link to the members pages and the activity page. See how clicking on them takes you back to the homepage: http://kermeketab.com/

alefba.us

Sourena

I cannot go to either the members page nor the groups page. The site redirects me to the home page.

alefba.us

cmunns

Sourena I just checked out the Members page and it appears to be functioning completely normal. Are you still having problems?

Sourena

No. I just did not know that BuddyPress needs an additional plugin to work. The site works now.

alefba.us