Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mnagillum

problems with "area minimum height" in header

mnagillum

My header image is 165px deep. I can upload it, but when I try to adjust "area minimum height" under "area styling," the number gets stuck at either 300px or 500px (this has varied as I've tried so many different things), but the actual depth of the header is more like 50px, so most of my image is missing.

Rob

Edit the media box. 

On the right find MediaBox Min Height (px)

Set the min-height to 90 or less (just a number) and you'll see an improvement.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mnagillum

Where do I find this? I've searched everywhere, and I don't see it. Thanks!

click

Click the pencil edit icon on the media box.  See attached screenshot of Min-height section. 

mnagillum

What exactly do you mean by "media box"? I am clicking the pencil icon to the left of the header, which includes the image I've uploaded. The image is only a fraction of the depth it needs to be. I have looked everywhere to try to find the screen you posted, but to no avail.

click

What kind of "section" are you using to place your header image?  It would be helpful if you post a link to your site.

Danny

Yes, can you provide a link to your site please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mnagillum

The attached screenshot shows the header image, which is much shallower than it needs to be. I am editing using the pencil icon to the left of the header image. In the Section Area box, I am trying to change the height in Area Minimum Height, but no matter what value I choose it comes out the same. 

I am unable to find the media box you describe.

The site is not publishing correctly at all. I haven't even begun to address this issue. It's at mamulligan.com/test/.

Thanks!

[attachment=1347:headerprobs.png]

mnagillum

Ah, maybe so. I have been trying to intuitively switch from Framework, where this site was just about ready to go live, to DMS. I'll go back and try this.

Thanks.

Rob

You're welcome. 

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur