Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KristaD

Circle thumbnails for Top Trending Posts widget

KristaD    0
KristaD

Hello everyone,

I've searched many places and cannot find CSS code help with transforming all of my "Top Trending Posts" image thumbnails into circle images. I looked at the very bottom of pagelines.com and saw that they had this code: border-radius: 200px 200px 200px 200px;

How can I do this ? I cannot give out my link since this is a celeb site that hasn't been launched yet, but I'd be willing to speak one on one with someone or would appreciate being directed to a plug-in that can do this as well.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you send me an email with a link to the site in question and I can take a look. 

danny at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• King Creative Design
      By King Creative Design+
      Hi, I'm trying to show thumbnails on aggregate pages like category, archives etc., and hide thumbnails on single post pages. I have searched the Pagelines forum and followed some of the instructions given to other users with no luck. Below are two links, one is to a single post, and the other is an archive list. Right now the thumbnails are turned off in the WP postloop. 
      Both pages are on separate templates, and I tried setting the single post page to loccal and it still seems to keep the thumbnail option as a global setting.
      SINGLE BLOG PAGE - http://liesegardner.com/fuel/
      ARCHIVE LIST - http://liesegardner.com/2015/07/
      Thanks for your attention,
      Michele
    • frakture
      By frakture
      Hi there, wondering if there is a way to hide or turn off the flipper thumbnails, so all you have are the blog titles (and dates)? I've searched and haven't seen this question asked before. Thanks!
    • thesongchanneler
      By thesongchanneler
      Hello,

For some reason, when I widgetize an image by, uploading the media, linking it to a page, and dropping the html into a widget area in the "widget" tab, the thing works, but the image shows up SMALLER on the screen than when I just upload it as a pic in a "media box" component via pagelibnes. I can make the widget image bigger in the media file, but then it is blurry, whereas, automatically it is bigger and crystal clear when uploaded as just a media. My screenshot file was too big too attach, but please see webpage: devorakalma.com. The top pic (of the girls with the pink text) is just a media file; below it is the file in a widgetized area...   it is at 12/12 capacity and cannot be made bigger in editor. And as said, it just becomes blurry when made bigger in media. IS THERE A WAY TO DIRECTLY MAKE THE MEDIA BOX IMAGE CLICKABLE? Instead of going through dropping it in a widgetized area? I just want it to be large and clear, the way the top image looks. And to be able to click on it. Thank You!

• photomom86
      By photomom86+
      This is driving me CRAZY. I want thumbnails showing on the left on my homepage ONLY.

I want ZERO thumbnails showing on the individual post page.

I have tried and tried to get this to work and it will not. PLEASE HELP ME.

I followed this tutorial here: http://www.pagelinestheme.com/controlling-post-thumbnails/

I've also attached a screen shot of my "current" settings though it's not doing what I think it should mean.

• xcel7
      By xcel7
      Hi,
      My site on framework is broken (we don't have acces on menus and widgets anaymore), but it took long hours to build this site with our client, over one year, that's why we still are using framework.
      I'm not sure the client would be ok to pay for a new site as this one is online for a few months only… So I would love to be able to work on this one built in Framework. Any idea?
      TIA
      Ines