Sign in to follow this  
frankindelicatoyahoocom

Is there an Upgrade to fix Notices/Warnings in WhitehousePro

frankindelicatoyahoocom

Hi, I purchased Whitehouse Pro a while back and I like the Theme. I am a Plugin Developer so I develop with WPDebug turned on. The following is a list of five Warning/Notices that I receive from your software. Can you please let me know when these will be fixed and how I may get a cleaned up copy? Thank you. `Notice: Undefined index: activated in /Users/frankindelicato/Sites/NCWP30/wp-content/themes/WhiteHousePro/functions.php on line 30` `Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /Users/frankindelicato/Sites/NCWP30/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3322` `Notice: Undefined variable: children in /Users/frankindelicato/Sites/NCWP30/wp-content/themes/WhiteHousePro/library/_sub_head.php on line 3` `Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ancestors in /Users/frankindelicato/Sites/NCWP30/wp-content/themes/WhiteHousePro/library/_grandchildnav_pro.php on line 1` `Notice: get_links is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_bookmarks() instead. in /Users/frankindelicato/Sites/NCWP30/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3238`

cmunns

What is the exact version of WhiteHousePro are you using?