Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snfdesigns

Changing navigation bar hover colour

snfdesigns

Hi Guys

just building a new site http://94.136.40.103/~villalacachette.com/ and need to change the background colour (grey) of the hover for the navigation. Their also seems to be a static background navigation colour (the home button) when you enter the site.

Rob

Hi,

Your site is built with Platform, which is no longer supported.

Use CSS to adjust the background colours.  Unfortunately, I cannot provide the CSS or continued support for that product.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

snfdesigns
'...no longer supported' but very much in use by a lot of people. Bit annoyed about this :( not one to complain but I use a lot of the pagelines product and just wanted some CSS which would not differ whether I have platform pro, base, White House pro or any other product. Maybe another forum buddy can help???

Rob

I have no objection to others helping, if they can and welcome their support.

Not only is PlatformPro deprecated, a fact announced in January, but WhiteHousePro, EcoPro, StationPro, and iBlogPro4 are all at EOL and cannot be supported.

Please, if anyone knows an answer, provide it.  Or, if you have the proper inspection tools like Chrome's or Firebug for Firefox, you can find the element with them, test it and adjust accordingly.

snfdesigns
Just seems that their is a high turnover of these themes/templates. I keep getting emails about new products/plugins/ themes. Annnnyway I have installed another theme to my site so problem solved.

Rob

I'm sorry you didn't try DMS, but understand.  We generally release a new major product every 1 1/2 to 2 years.