Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drkeith0119

Major Pagelines Google Fonts Issue

drkeith0119

Pagelines Google Fonts update is not working. I clicked update and got a message similar to the Fatal error one below. Now on my Admin Panel and on my site I have the error message below. Can you please respond to this to let me know what is going on and when I can expect everything with Pagelines Framework to work properly. This is very frustrating. If you can't fix your old product, please let me use your new product without having to have a subscription. It will mean I have to almost start from scratch, but at least it works?

Warning: fopen(/home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-googlefonts/pagelines-googlefonts.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3565

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3568

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3571

This is just one in a series of issues I have had since you released DMS.  It is like you forgot about the people who payed for Framework.

I initially sent something to your Twitter account about an issue, was told to send an email to hello@paglines.com, then was told after a reply to my initial issue and a long wait for a response that support could not be provided via email.

To say the least I am very frustrated with Pagelines right now.

Simon

There is nothing wrong with the googlefonts plugin, it works in PageLines Framework and DMS.

The errors you have pasted above look like standard errors from wordpress when you delete/rename a plugin folder without deactivating it first. If you read the error you will see.

Warning: fopen(/home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-googlefonts/pagelines-googlefonts.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/dksquare/public_html/davidrkeith/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3565

troaustralia

Hi Simon, it seems I'm also having this issue.  Hopefully I can provide some more information.

I'm using the PageLines Framework.  On the PageLines Dashboard, an update is listed for PageLines Googlefonts, however clicking the "Update Now" button for that presents the following error:

Fatal error! The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

This broke the PageLines Googlefonts plugin and Wordpress automatically disabled it.  I've been trying to manually apply the update by downloading the current version, however I simply can not find it.  It would seem the PageLines Platform addons have vanished, which doesn't leave me with a lot of options at the moment.