Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ankordesign

Server Error 500: DMS with plugin iMember360

ankordesign    0
ankordesign
I'm rebuilding www.blackberrybush.org on DMS. I'm building it at qqq.blackberrybush.org. These WP sites use a plugin called iMember360, which connects the site to our Infusionsoft CRM/Marketing tool. It's awesome.

What isn't awesome is that, at the qqq site, I'm getting a server error 500 when I'm logged in and visit the front end. Not logged in, I can see the front end, and when I deactivate iMember360, I can stay logged in and see the front end. So, I believe the issue is that DMS and iMember360 don't play well together somewhere.

How might I get this investigated? Thanks.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

A Server error 500 is an issue related to your server. Therefore, you will need to contact your host for assistance, we are unable to provide support for your servers management.

If there is an issue with the plugin, then you need to contact the plugin developer, we do not have access to this plugin. Let us know what the developer suggests.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.

• jamieg270
      By jamieg270+
      My client has just flagged up a problem with the Pinterest share button. When they click it on any of theor blog entries Pinterest comes back with the following error:
      Parameter 'image_url' (value http:) is not a valid URL format.
      I've checked this myself and it does indeed happen. The post has a featured image, these are using standard Pagelines DMS sections and the the site is totally up to date.
      The page is here: http://www.technicasolutions.co.uk/5-questions-to-ask-your-prospective-new-it-support-company/
      Any help on this is greatly appreciated.