This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture/Logo next to post title & remove featured image

5 posts in this topic

Hi -

I'm interested in having my blog logo next to each post title (similar to these blogs: and .

Is there a way I could do that? I'm using pagelines pro as my theme. Here is my current site in progress (I'm moving over from

I would also like to get rid of my featured image without deleting it on each post - at one point I thought I saw a place to do this, but I'm not sure if it was before I upgraded to the pro version!

Thanks so much!

1 person likes this

Ok - I figured out how to get the picture next to the title (thanks to this site:

However, I'm still wondering if it's possible to get the image so that it is on both the grey and white.

AND I still would like to get rid of the feature images, if possible without deleting from each post.

I was able to remove featured image using this code in CSS:

.full_img {
display: none;
}.full_img {

display: none;

IF there's another way, I'd be happy to hear about it. Still wondering about the image on both the grey and white!

Cool, thanks for informing us that your issue has been resolved.

• Similar Content

• Saving templates
      By Jackey+
      All of a sudden my install fails to save a page as a template. It throws this error:
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post' of null
      Any idea what is wrong here?
    • DMS2 an "App Aware" theme?
      By vanessabt+
      Hi,  I am looking at bringing on a new client that we are doing a website redesign for.  Ideally I would like to use pagelines for this but we are also going to be potentially using phonegap to build a corresponding mobile app for the client and connecting it through the AppPresser core plugin to wordpress.  One of the conditions in order to do this is that the chosen theme that is installed in wordpress and that the website uses is an "app aware" theme.  Do you know if dms is an "app aware" theme?  I need to confirm this upfront because there will be no time to redevelop the site if it does not work.  We have a tight timeframe to complete the site and then phase 2 will be the app.  Please advise.  Thank you.
    • Visibility on mobile - tags or code?
      By mikeeg8+
      Is there a quick way to show/hide things on mobile and desktops please, i.e. like a shortcode or similar?
      I've used a bit of code, but wondered if that was the mode elegant way - is there something built into a media box, for example that would give me a hide on desktop toggle?
      Thank you
    • DMS keeps on bugging out on my new site, plugins ahve been installed and css is correct, know idea why
      By Universal Web Design+
      Any help with identifying the error in dms please. can't seem to find anything 
    • Edge-to-edge images
      By janpeeters+
      Hi, I have a container with on the left a 6 column image section and on the right a six column text section. I'm not succeeding in getting a edge-to-edge image on the left. Even with padding set to 0, there remains a white gap under and on the left of the image. So I'm researching if I'm overlooking something, if I've found something that could be improved in PL5 or if this is 'by design'?
      I've set site lay-out in settings to 100%. I've set pl-framework-base to 'full width'/'unwrapped'. (sidenote: in the end I want to have this 'read width' but for testing purposes I set it to full width. This might ask for an override function in the editor so people can always choose to full-width a section although other content is read width.) The images beneath show the settings and lay-out. 
      I've set all padding on the container to 0, but there remains a gap underneath the image and on the left. 
      I've done the same for the padding on the image.

I've inspected this with Chrome Dev tools and it shows the following:

I could create custom CSS to remove these spaces but for PL5 to be even more flexibleI I would think that being able to have edge-to-edge images without too much hassle would be a great feature. You see this a lot in recent webdesign. But I might be overlooking something and it is already possible. 
      I've done some testing with the Window Height setting. I think it would be great if images could fill their container edge-to-edge too with this setting active.
      I've tried to make the image taller but then the aspect ratio changes. A locked aspect ratio function would be great for this. With responsive designs images get cropped all the time so for me cropping would not be a problem. Keeping it's aspect ratio locked automatically or as a setting would be nice. I guess most designers wouldn't want it unlocked. 

That's it, a whole visual story. I hope that it's clear what I'm saying if not let me know and I'll try to clarify. 
      Thanks, Jan
      (by the way, the current forum software you're using is really the best you've had. It works so easily, brilliant)
      There seems to pop an image at the bottom that I didn't put here, forget about the image below, it's already above.