Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robdesigner

The edit bar in DMS on chrome is not working

robdesigner

Having issues with the editor panel front end in chrome, nothing is working? its just frozen, has been like this for weeks.

www.websitekings.co.uk

Not a happy paying customer.

It is on chrome, worked fine the first few days, now it doesn't work, nothing at all.

Danny

Hi,

We can't actually test this for you without admin username/password. However, if it worked then suddenly stopped, the most likely cause is either a plugin you have installed, an addon/extension you're using in Chrome or a custom script added to your site.

Can you try disabling all active plugins, scripts and see if this resolves your issue. If that doesn't disable all chrome addons and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

robdesigner

no new plugins were installed, nor do we have any on chrome, it was working fine one day and then stopped the next.. we are currently paying a monthly fee and we cant use the product, we need more advice on this.

Danny

If you haven't installed any plugins or have any chrome extensions active, then its is likely to be server related.

Can you provide me with your admin username and password please.

Email them to danny at pagelines dot com

And I will take a closer look.

robdesigner

Yes we emailed this 3 hours ago, any luck?

robdesigner

any luck, all gone quiet?

Danny

Hi Rob,

I accessed your website, but you have several plugins active, these need to be deactivated before I can review your issue. I didn't want to disable them incase it caused an issue.

robdesigner

Ok done, would have appreciated an email sooner, I am a paying customer and your product is not working, all plugins disabled.

Rob

@robdesigner 

In case you haven't heard, our helpdesk has been swamped for weeks so expecting a reply in hours or just because you're a paying customer is neither realistic nor practical.  You may be a paying customer, but so are the 30,000+ others they've been dealing with these three weeks. They're working feverishly to reply to everyone as fast as they can, but turnaround is not a matter of hours for anyone.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, it's not meant to be, but there must be some setting of realistic expectations for all.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Danny

Hi Rob,

OK, so I have resolved your issue.

You had a number of sections PageLines Specific sections active, which was causing the issue. I actually think it was related to Mobile Menu but I can't say for certain.

We apologise for the length of time it has taken to resolve your issue, but that was a tricky one.