Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clodis

The right...names

clodis

And 'possible to draw up a list here of all the pieces of DMS?
I mean, if I have to change the background of the sidebar, if I use: .sidebar_wrap_widgets does not work.
If I use instead:  .widget ul,  this works.
So sometimes you do a little bit of confusion, so it is possible to have all the right names?

Danny

HI,

I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're referring to, would it be possible for you to contact us again and go into more detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

clodis

Hi Danny,

what I want to say is that the various pieces of the structure ( or sections) in order to be destined to the CCS style they have a name. In the DMS these names sometimes don't correspond, for example if I want to change the background or the border of the widget area, usually I would use :.sidebar_wrap_widgets, but in DMS it doesn't work; to work ok I have to use this definition for the widget area:.widget ul, so my question is if it is possible to have a list of the different names or definitions of the sections or pieces of structure.

Sorry for my english I do hope you could understand what I want to say.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Ciao

Danny

Hi,

yeah PageLines Framework and DMS will most certainly have different class names. Therefore, you will need to use your browsers inspection tool to find the correct class name. Unfortunately, there isn't a comparison table between the differences from PageLines Framework to DMS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

clodis

Thanks , even if it would be nice to have  a comparision , to be quiker !

Rob

Buongiorno Clodis,

I don't believe there's any plan to make a comparison of CSS elements. Really, if you use tools like Chrome's Inspection or Firebug, you shouldn't need such a list as your design work should be based on the current product, not the previous as DMS is not an update of Framework.

As for creating a list of DMS elements, I think that's going to have to wait till our developers fix things they're working on presently. Even with that, I couldn't guaranty they'll do it.

An inspector really is the way to go.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur