Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

PlatformPro - Will not allow Title text in header: refuses to remove default img

Guest Guest

I can't seem to be able to use text for the title in the header. If I go to the Global Options setting, and hit the remove button for Custom Header Image, then save, nothing happens. The image remains, and I'm unable use text in my header for my title. Suggestions? Is this a bug? Also, I haven't check the source, but did you guys implement h1 tags in the source even when you use a header image?

Andrew

We've tested this several times, no one else if reporting the issue. Could you send a screenshot or cast of the issue? We would need to duplicate it to fix. As for the `

` tags, no when an image is set as the banner there aren't any header tags around it.

onlinetracker

I'm having the same problem. Clicking remove will remove the header image, the same for the icon, but after clicking save, the information returns. I'd also like to remove the footer images, but that doesn't work for me either. Did something need to have its write protection removed? Thanks.

cmunns

and this happens when you both remove the images and the URL that it puts up there?

cmunns

I see...it is defaulting to the Platform logo. It works if you upload your own, when you remove that it works excepts goes back to default...we'll put this on the list. Expect updates soon. Thanks guys :)

edhamilton

same problem is there a simple way to just use a text header (ala thesis) and no image?

Andrew

ok, we'll get this fixed. Stay tuned for a bug fix update tomorrow or Monday.