This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not upgraded to PageLines Pro, alltough paid

4 posts in this topic

Hello PageLines ,
  • We paid for PageLines Pro,
  • After 3 weeks I can finally login (through the Pageline Dashboard on my website)
  • But still get the Lite Edition:
Successfully logged in as "carerix" to PageLines with a secured connection.
Free Account Active.
You Are Using PageLines Lite Edition
PageLines Lite is the free version of PageLines Framework.
Please upgrade me to the Pro Version asap, we have to go live coming monday!!
regards, Harold Vogelaar
2 people like this

Hello Harold,

Did you purchase PageLines Framework? or DMS?

Did you write to the billing team at

Lastly, did you login to your account at ?

The process of getting the Pro Edition of the Pagelines theme is very confusing.

• I went to the Pagelines-Admin (../admin.php?page=PageLines-Admin) and hit 'Upgrade now'
  • On this page I choose the 'Personal' Plan ($ 96 yearly).
  • As I see now, that is for DMS. Is that different from Framework?
  • If so, then we got the wrong product.

Yes, I mentioned our problem several times to, only got one response that it was all due to servers attack, it should be up-and-running soon (that was three weeks ago). 
I also logged in to Launchpad, and can only download DMS, also got a license key, but no clue what to do with it.

So if I need some sort of other activation, please activate our subscription as soon as possible.
All we want is to upgrade our WordPress Theme to the Pagelines Pro Editon, to get more functionality (for more sections & options, no credit link, enhanced social & SEO, support and more...)

once again, we need to go live this  monday!
regards, Harold

Order #13469 made on July 24, 2013. Order status: completed.

Licence Email:

• Similar Content

• How to update to DMS 2?
      By Mark_Hazeldine
      I might be missing something very obvious, but how do I update my Pagelines DMS theme to DMS 2? When I go into my Wordpress 4.2.2 dashboard, no DMS updates are available, yet when I go into the theme preview, it says I have version 1.1.1. Aren't you on like v2.1 now or something?
      Thanks, Mark
    • I don't think the PageLines Pro js lazyloading is working
      By ketri+

How can I test if the lazyloading is working? 
      From my experience lazyloading usually works by inserting the src of the image as something else than src. Using devtools it seems to me that lazyloading is not working.

How should it work, should it work with all imgs or specific with a certain class or specific inside mediaboxes..?

Thank you very much!
    • Remove 'Last Loaded Template' from Adminbar
      By gregbroxton
      I am using the Pagelines Pro Plugin which adds the last loaded template to the adminbar.
      How can I remove this from the adminbar and continue using the plugin?
    • Are there going to be improvements to "Enable CSS Classes" -feature?
      By ketri+

When I use the Pagelines Pro plugin and enable the css classes there are some issues. First, it says:
      This will add classes to the page, for example a desktop PC using firefox would add: <body class="home blog ... ... desktop firefox">
      ...but actually adds them to the <html>. Not problem but might confuse users. Also I only get 
      class="mac chrome chrome3 webkit webkit5 csstransforms csstransforms3d csstransitions" on desktop and 
      class="iphone safari safari7 webkit webkit5" on iPhone.
      So I don't get i.e. the "desktop" class, "ios" -class, "mobile"/"phone" -class or "tablet" -class. Also classes to detect touch -devices etc would be great!

What kind of technology are you using for the detection and do you think there will be improvements? The best one I believe is mobile detect, but it needs PHP and might be an issue with caching. So I've used and have had great experiences.

• Concerns upgrading from Pagelines to DMS 2
      By rallevondalle
      Hi there. 
      I'm a tad nervous regarding upgrading my whole site ( from Pagelines to DMS 2. 
      Cheers, Rasmus