Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrcbrown

Sections Don't Display

mrcbrown

So I have been really fiddling with DMS today, added in things to a new site I'm building, and hit publish thinking "Well that was easy!" however upon browsing to it in browsers other than Chrome, the page is blank.

I've disabled all plugins and reset some settings, no luck. Anything else I should try? In my preview window things look AMAZING! But I'd like others to see it too :-)

Any pointers are appreciated, may just quite simply be missing something but even hitting me with the manual is appreciated!

-CB

Chuck Brown

mrcbrown

Appears to of been an issue with my templates if your having the issue of things not showing up my route for a fix was as follows:

Pagelines -> Drag & Drop -> Page Templates

Then add to that area "Section Area" fixed it up for me, things displaying now including content - not sure why that wasn't in there but working peachy now! 

For Pagelines folks if your reviewing this, I had pagelines previously installed, and just installed DMS over, just in case that makes a difference in maybe looking for a bug, but too may of just been something I foiled myself somewhere along the line! (Ah User Error) :-)

Hope this helps someone!

Chuck Brown

Rob

Hey @mrcbrown  I can't say thank you enough for helping others, and for your patience, diligence and courtesy to everyone.  So glad you're part of our community!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur