Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zevmo

Entering pro activation key credentials gives "undefined"

zevmo

I tried entering my membership info into the activation key area, and all I get is "undefined" above the login.

Rob

Maybe you'll do well by reinstalling DMS.  That's an odd condition.  I'm not sure of the solution yet.  But, a reinstallation wouldn't hurt.  Best done via FTP, to ensure it's done right. 

It could also be a problem with a plugin conflict.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zevmo

Disabled all plugins and the subscription took.  Duh-tip ahoy.  

Thanks,
Z

Rob

As long as it works.  Can you let us know which plugin it was?   We have a compatibility list here:  http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28827-dms-plugin-compatibility-check-list/

Letting others know may help prevent this problem for many others.

Thanks.

I'm so glad it worked for you!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• richardmichael78
      By richardmichael78
      Thanks in advance, my friends!

Well, just got a new site up and running for a client. I just installed the latest version of Wordpress, purchased a personal licence of DMS, Installed DMS via themes, that worked fine. 

However, I'm having a devil of a time figuring out where to install my licence key. I've poured through the documentation, however, I do not have a "Now copy and paste your License Key into DMS Toolbar → Account → Your Account"

Whenever I do log in to my Wordpress site, I do see pagelines off to the left, but that just brings me to a dashboard, and I do not have any option for "account." 

I noticed that a lot of people are having the same issue, but none of the proposed fixes have worked that I have found. 

Any insight, or help would be deeply appreciated. I've done my best to assure my client that we can get this to work. Again, any help would be deeply appreciated. 

Thanks! 

P.S. Host: Godaddy, Latest version of WP as of today, latest version of DMS as of today. Personal licence. All requirements for DMS are met by my hosting provider.