Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auro

Can Pagelines watermark be removed in Free Edition?

Auro    0
Auro

Can Pagelines watermark be removed or edited in the Free Edition?   If so, how?

Rob    547
Rob

In a word, no.   They are there because you're using a free product.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• redstate
      By redstate
      My Facebook Like button is not linking properly from my website header. It links but only appears for a split second. What can I do to fix it?

See: http://americansendingabuse.org

In the Watermark Section, I've added my Facebook & Twitter Handles and hid the watermark.

In the Social & Local Site settings, I've added my Facebook Page Name & Twitter User Name.

I've also added their URLs. Do i need to add a Facebook App ID? If so, what is that?

• redstate
      By redstate
      The Facebook link is not working properly on my website header. It links but only appears for a split second. What can I do to solve this? I realize Facebook settings can be difficult at times.

See: http://americansendingabuse.org

In the Watermark section, I've entered the Facebook and Twitter Handles and hid the watermark.

In the Social & Local Site Section, I've entered my Facebook Page Name and Twitter User Name, plus added my Facebook and Twitter Profile URLs.

• martinjrob
      By martinjrob+
      Hi when i add the water mark section i get -  follow@pagline link and i cant see how i can remove it, i am using club membership. 
      Any help much appreciated.
    • mxhg
      By mxhg
      Dear PageLines Team,

I made a website with the Framework ( RacoonCanyoning ).
      I used "Features" for the Slideshow at the top.

Now I would like to have logo over the features (which is a separate file from the slideshow images). On the front page of the website you'll see how I want it (in those 5 pictures I put the logo directly in the image).

I will use lots of different images for each site dfferent images (Features) in the header so I would be really cool if there is a way to overlay the photos with the logo.

best wishes
      Max