Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auro

Can Pagelines watermark be removed in Free Edition?

Auro

Can Pagelines watermark be removed or edited in the Free Edition?   If so, how?

Rob

In a word, no.   They are there because you're using a free product.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• redstate
      By redstate
      My Facebook Like button is not linking properly from my website header. It links but only appears for a split second. What can I do to fix it?

See: http://americansendingabuse.org

In the Watermark Section, I've added my Facebook & Twitter Handles and hid the watermark.

In the Social & Local Site settings, I've added my Facebook Page Name & Twitter User Name.

I've also added their URLs. Do i need to add a Facebook App ID? If so, what is that?

• redstate
      By redstate
      The Facebook link is not working properly on my website header. It links but only appears for a split second. What can I do to solve this? I realize Facebook settings can be difficult at times.

See: http://americansendingabuse.org

In the Watermark section, I've entered the Facebook and Twitter Handles and hid the watermark.

In the Social & Local Site Section, I've entered my Facebook Page Name and Twitter User Name, plus added my Facebook and Twitter Profile URLs.

• martinjrob
      By martinjrob+
      Hi when i add the water mark section i get -  follow@pagline link and i cant see how i can remove it, i am using club membership. 
      Any help much appreciated.
    • mxhg
      By mxhg
      Dear PageLines Team,

I made a website with the Framework ( RacoonCanyoning ).
      I used "Features" for the Slideshow at the top.

Now I would like to have logo over the features (which is a separate file from the slideshow images). On the front page of the website you'll see how I want it (in those 5 pictures I put the logo directly in the image).

I will use lots of different images for each site dfferent images (Features) in the header so I would be really cool if there is a way to overlay the photos with the logo.

best wishes
      Max