Sign in to follow this  
WebIT

Flickr Carousel add Thickbox

WebIT

where are the settings for the carousel. I want the thickbox effect. thanks! also, can i specify tags for the carousel on each individual page? also (sorry) can i add carousel to my main feature page? whew!

cmunns

If you get the thickbox plugin there should be instructions on how to add a certain class to image links. Then in the FlickrRSS settings (provided by the plugin, not the theme) you add the class to that code. I think you can also set tags there. To place the carousel on the main page you will have to modify the code like it's done here http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=2692 except the conditional would read is_front_page instead of is_home

WebIT

So i should add this to the header?: <?php if((is_front_page() || is_page_template('page-carousel.php') || is_page_template('page-carousel-full.php')) && VPRO) get_template_part ('core/inits/init_carousel');?> -or- In template_carousel.php line 13 just needs to be this: if((m_pagelines('carousel_mode', $post->ID) == 'posts') || is_front_page()):?>

cmunns

Yes on the first part, the second part you need to edit page-feature.php to have this ` <?php if(VPRO) { /* Template Name: Feature Page - Default */ global $carousel_page; $carousel_page = true; get_header(); get_template_part('pro/template_carousel'); get_template_part('pro/template_feature'); get_template_part('pro/template_fboxes'); get_footer(); } ?> ` Of course assuming your feature page is the default one, not fullwidth.

cmunns

The ini file for the carousel isn't being initialized in the header. In header.php you need this from above post... `<?php if((is_front_page() || is_page_template('page-carousel.php') || is_page_template('page-carousel-full.php')) && VPRO) get_template_part ('core/inits/init_carousel');?>`

WebIT

got that in the header. now for a wide page which php file should i edit - page-feature-full.php or page-fullwidth.php?

cmunns

page-feature-full.php if that's the one on your home page. page-fullwidth.php is not a feature page template.

WebIT

got this error. Fatal error: Cannot redeclare carousel_js() (previously declared in /home1/capeknin/public_html/capek9cardio/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/core/inits/init_carousel.php:8) in /home1/capeknin/public_html/capek9cardio/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/core/inits/init_carousel.php on line 12 no big. i'm not going to pursue this feature.