Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanocaside21

Where to Download Poppy?

seanocaside21+    10
seanocaside21

Hi Guys,

Just wondering where i can download the Poppy Contact Form Plugin.... I cant find it anywhere in the store.

Thanks,

Seán

barrybrekhus+    0
barrybrekhus

How do I find it if it was obtained via Plus?

Rob    547
Rob

Presently, Poppy is not working for DMS and may experience issues working in Framework.

If it's available for Plus customers, you'd have to log into log into your Framework site as admin, then visit the Store and find it. Download the version available and install it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

joelpringle1234    0
joelpringle1234

Any idea when Poppy will be available again. I need to add a contact form to a site ASAP.

Rob    547
Rob

Any store items obtained via PLUS membership previously, may be obtained by writing to our help desk.  Simply write to hello@pagelines.com and let them know that you were a PLUS subscriber and make your request.  A team member will verify your membership (some criteria may apply) and will send the PLUS extensions to you directly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

greenfly    230
greenfly

Poppy plugin is now available for DMS from the PageLines shop. http://www.pagelines.com/shop/plugins/pagelines-poppy/

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

collin.drovdahl    0
collin.drovdahl

I am trying to download the Poppy plugin and when I hit Login, it just takes me to my account. I can't figure out how to download it, could you please direct me to the right place?

Thanks,

Simon    247
Simon

If you have a club membership you should be able to download it.

collin.drovdahl    0
collin.drovdahl

I had one year of it with my purchase didn't I? or is there a difference?

Simon    247
Simon

I had one year of it with my purchase didn't I? or is there a difference?

You purchased iBlogPro6, that gives you a key that unlocks support and updates for a year. It does not give you access to all PageLines products like the Club subscription does.

collin.drovdahl    0
collin.drovdahl

Bummer... ok, is there any free contact form programs? How much is Poppy?

Danny    1,327
Danny

collin.drovdahl - Poppy is a club membership extension only. Therefore, the only way to get it is to subscribe to our club membership.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• emilyf
      By emilyf+
      Is there a way to customize the contact us form that Poppy uses?

At the very least, I would like the e-mail to indicate which page on our website that the form was submitted from. Ideally, I would turn it into a 3 or 4 question form with a radio button or two (beyond the basic text area block). Any ideas about how I could accomplish this?
    • gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      So basically my question is if I can add Poppy contact form to the Salebar button link without any additional codding?

Thanks
    • mogulskier9
      By mogulskier9
      Hello,

I keep getting the following error when testing out the Poppy mail function on my site at: 59sp.mparkerdev.com/work

I've used Poppy previously on other sites with no problem, so not sure what the issue is.  I've tried different emails, deleting and reuploading plugin, and the usual steps.  Based on some of the other forum threads, I'm wondering if this is something on the server side that I need to fix (permission issue?). Any help is greatly appreciated, and if there's an alternative to Poppy that anyone recommends, please let me know!

Thanks!!

M
    • jorgepereiraok
      By jorgepereiraok
      Hello,    I wonder which way to insert the email contact in the Poppy Contact Form plugin .  Well from what I saw just enter the shortcode and the button now starts to work, but how do I know where you're going emails that are written by this plugin?
    • mistrmint
      By mistrmint+
      The poppy envelope using "[poppy type="i" class="icon-envelope icon-4x"] [/poppy]" just displays a rectangular block.

Site : http://empoweringmothers.yourdemosite.co.za/

Look in footer section.