Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icecast

DMS Pro Activation Key Stopped Working

icecast

was here the first couple days after launch, and thought i would come back after everything settled down, now i can't activate my pro key...

Danny
HI, Can you provide more information please, are you receiving an error message ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

icecast

to my embarrassment, it was my mistake - dms pro was registered under an email different than my pagelines profile.

Danny

hehe :D

No problem, I will mark your topic as resolved, thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn
    • romanondrasek
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, first I saw that I have problem with PL editor. In the other topic Simon wrote me, that I have a really old version of template. So I checked updater plugin and licence key and is not working. I cannot save the DMS...... in my WP admin . Can you pls help me to fix this? because now I cannot do any changes on the site. Thanx
      web site with this issue is : www.myfit.cz and www.aerobicmania.cz
      thanx so much for you help
      Roman

• kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,

I've been a DMS user from day one and went pro just a little while after. Anyway, the last changes in plans and stuff made some things unclear to me. I'm stil paying for the  $10 a month plan. But with the key I received at that time I can't seem to activate my website: www.kocvleeswaren.nl and therefore can't edit the pro sections.

First it says  "User updated! Site Activated!", after it says "Site not activated".

Before: http://cl.ly/image/061T0a303d40/before.png
      After: http://cl.ly/image/2e0K271m3E2M/after.png

I can download DMS2.0 without restrictions and use that, that's cool. I'm very happy for that. But the problem is that I now can't edit my website with the old version of DMS.

What can we do to solve this? Please help.

Thanks!
    • assyst
      By assyst
      Hi guys,

I'm a customer of PageLines Framework Developer and I'm can't find my key to upgrade to DMS Developer.

To be clear, not even my purchase is avaliable on my account (my-account).

Is possible someone take a look?

Thanks!