Sign in to follow this  
ravn

platformpro 1.0.8

ravn

I have just taken Platformpro down to see how good it is and i can tell this is not good. first i dont thik its in the platformpro template it is but some of the plugins you telling all to work with the first one are bb-press some when you installs it goes out of memory mine is set to 256 so this one shal newer happen. this is only happen when i try to install bb-press or Simple Pres Forum tryed another one some also looks better and giver zero erros Mingle Forum ---> Location here Mingle Forum 2/ when i activate the Platformpro and installs the twitter-for-wordpress then the twitter works ok but if i lets say switch back to station pro or one of the other templates its results of another error. try it and se. i think i can find a lot of this errors and its not good so pls fix them

ravn

Bodypress also runs out of memory it was not bb-press but when u installs bb-press it also give a Critical error Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-templatetags.php on line 433 so this i mean are 3 plugins some you will have all to do makes erros when u install the bodypress it all seems ok the error happens when u instal, the template pack bbpress-1.0.2 bp-template-pack.1.0.2 buddypress.1.2.5.2 twitter-for-wordpress

Andrew

Hey Kim, The memory issues with bbPress and BuddyPress are due to those plugins large processing requirements. Talking to your host you should be able to up the memory to a suitable limit; you can also up your WordPress memory limit. Read this page to do it: http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php If you are seeing any errors at all, switching between themes, just post them here and they will be taken care of.

ravn

i have allrdy done that the same happen when i use my own ip some host so its not that and like i say i have set it to 256mb so it cant be that and my own host have set it so i an use 1 gb where normaly its 128 to 256 and i have tryed to set it to the limit but still with the same it goes out of bounds lol here is my string from the wp-config.php ini_set("memory_limit","256M"); so some u see i have allrdy done it adn i have set it to 512 also and even 1 gb its the same and i have done the sam in gd-press tools just to see hwhat happen there gd-press tools have the same where u can set the limit of php.ini filen

Andrew

you can't set that (ini_set) in your wp-config.php file it has to be done in php.ini file on your server. What you are doing now will have no effect.