Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardmichael78

Flipper Blog Link Not Working. Please Help!

richardmichael78

Thanks in advance, everyone. I deeply appreciate the help and insight.

I'm having trouble with Flipper. I have it configured to post the last three blog posts on the home page. It's doing this just fine. However, the link right above the thumb-nail for the post that says "Posts/View Blog" is not working. When I highlight it, it gives the wrong link. So, using Chrome, I right-clicked on the "View Blog" link that Flipper produced, and clicked "Inspect Elements." And, indeed, there it was! Under Properties, and then, A, it has the wrong link. It's actually the name of the page, not the actual link to the blog/post page. Example: pageid=11. So, I clicked inside and changed it to the correct link. But the changes will not last. The changes last about a minute, then back to the old, wrong link. 

Any insight or help would be deeply appreciated! 

Thanks!

Danny

Hi,

Sounds like an rather odd issue, I haven't encountered this. Can you provide a link to your site and also what is your permalink structure configured too?

Please search our forums, before posting!

richardmichael78

Thanks, Danny! 

Sure, here is the link to the website: www.drrichardcmichael.com 

Permalink structure for the blog/post page is: Permalink: http://drrichardmichael.com/?page_id=11

You can view the behavior on the home page at the bottom. ;) 

Again, thanks! 

Danny

Yeah, the issue is your permalink structure.

Goto Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Settings > Permalink and change your structure to Postname. This should resolve your issue.

richardmichael78

Thanks, Danny! That worked! 

Wow! You guys rock! I love the product, and I love the support! 

Again, I deeply appreciate it! 

Danny
Happy to hear the issue has been resolved :D

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      How do I hide (or change) the category title in the Flipper section?
      Could there be a setting for this in the editor?