Sign in to follow this  
nabil

Custom CSS and Navigation Menu

nabil

Hi everyone, Firstly, I'm sorry about my English... So, now I'm using your template on my new website : www.moviesgames.fr and changed some css code in Custom CSS -> CSS Rules settings and some works very fine ! But I don't know why some code are not working. Below 3 exemples : body {background: url(../images/mg_background.jpg);} .post-footer { background: url(../images/box-bgr3.gif) #eee repeat-x top; #feature .fmedia {margin-left: 0px; height: 0px; float: none;} And last question about navigation menu, I've changed some settings in Wordpress admin's settings menu, and this is fine on sidebar but not on navigation menu. On sidebar I have every sections I want but not on navigation menu. Do you have any idea ? Thank you by advance. Regards, Nabil

catrina

Hi, Can you please send me a link to your site? For the navigation menu, which sections/pages are not appearing? Are they subpages?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nabil

Thank you to replied me so fast Catrina. As I said, my link is ; http://www.moviesgames.fr I would like to have the same sections/pages appearing in my sidebar on the the navigation menu. Before it worked but I've deleted and re-uploaded the Iblog template with the same settings.and now I have different sections/pages on the sidebar and the navigation menu. Big thanks. Regards, Nabil

catrina

Did you make any changes to your Menus settings on your Dashboard? (Appearance > Menus)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

nabil

No. Just deleted and re-uploaded the Iblog template with the same settings. Nothing more. Thank you. Regards, Nabil

catrina

If you want the navigation bar to have the same links as your sidebar, you can go to the Menus page on your Dashboard and implement the links for the Primary Menu (this is the menu that you want to adjust).

Designer | Catrina Dulay

nabil

Big big thanks Catrina. Works great !!! So, about my CSS code are not working ;. Below 3 exemples : body {background: url(../images/mg_background.jpg);} .post-footer { background: url(../images/box-bgr3.gif) #eee repeat-x top; #feature .fmedia {margin-left: 0px; height: 0px; float: none;} Do you have some idea ? Thank you by advance. Regards, Nabil

cmunns

Try adding changing it to (more specificity) body #feature .fmedia {margin-left: 0px; height: 0px; float: none;}

nabil

It works !!! Thank you cmunns ! I feel relieved... About the other CSS link code, I mean : body {background: url(../images/mg_background.jpg);} .post-footer {background: url(../images/box-bgr3.gif) #eee repeat-x top;} I added the !important declaration but still not working. This is my last request... for now. Thank you again. Regards, Nabil

nabil

Hello everyone, No one have idea about my link's problem ? Thank you. Regards, Nabil

cmunns

I still don't see any CSS being loaded or attempted to be loaded with regards to those background images.?