Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atcdomainsolutions

REV Slider - How to remove the grey line that runs across the bottom?

atcdomainsolutions

Sure others have seen this but when I use the Rev Slider with more than one image, there is a grayish line that scrolls across the bottom of the slider (coinciding with the amount of time you select for each slide to appear before transitioning to the next).

Have looked through the code like crazy and I'm assuming this may be something "back end" of the design but how can that be "hidden"?  

James

click

Putting this in the "Custom Code" should remove the progress bar along the bottom of Rev Slider

.tp-bannertimer {display:none !important;}

atcdomainsolutions

Click

Thanks.  I added that but it didn't remove it.  Input is just as you have:  .tp-bannertimer {display:none !important;}

http://craftsbyjoline.com/

click

hmmm, worked for me.  Make sure you are entering in the Custom LESS/CSS box, and after you "publish", you may need to manually refresh your page in the browser, that is the only way changes take effect from the custom code, for me anyways.

atcdomainsolutions

Right...I tried that too.  Hmmmm...not sure why it's not working.  Will play with it some more but THANKS for the tip!  At least I have a good starting point!

Rob

That solution should work. However, if you have a cache plugin activated, any customization will not display until the plugin's cache is cleared.

@atcdomainsolutions  I visited your site and don't see any grey lines or the transition indicator.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

atcdomainsolutions

Click/Rob

Got it!!  I went in and added the CSS back in, deleted cache and then republished and it's gone! 

THANKS!!!! :sword:  WAS driving me nuts!  That's on my massive Word doc of tips and code tricks!

James

Rob

Glad it's resolved!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • MissT
      By MissT+
      Hi there,
      I've got an issue with 3 websites built with DMS since I migrated them from http to https that I need help with please.
      When any changes are made - e.g. new posts added or existing posts amended - certain sections of the live site seem to break e.g. image headers hang and don't load (b/g on canvas section), sliders hang and don't load (Revslider), flipper section doesn't load.
      Logging in and then clicking 'Edit the site using DMS' seems to fix the problem. Often if I try to open up another browser window to edit the site / re publish I'm unable to as the page wont load / hangs while trying to load.
      Any ideas how to fix this? On a couple of the sites I've installed a caching plugin as I thought it might be a loading speed issue but it's still happening.
      Website URL's can be provided privately.
      Many thanks in advance.