Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrojas

Revo theme search box error

larrojas

Hi there,

I have just activated Revo theme in my site that there is a code in the search box and doesn't allow to upload properly the logo..see pic.

1. When I changed the theme, that problem is solved. I activate Revo and again, there is the problem.

2. I downloaded an new copy of the theme from my account, and the problem persist

please advice.

Thank you very much.

searcharea.JPG

Rob

I have moved the topic to the developer's queue.  He will respond as soon as he's received it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ahansson89

I will fix this as soon as possible but PL needs to give me an option to deploy code to their servers before I can push an update. They are working on that - but is not able to give me an ETA on when it will happen. Email hello@pagelines.com and ask when this will be available for the store developers.

larrojas

Thank you very much....

2 more questions regarding REVO:

1. In the ad for REVO (http://www.pagelines.com/shop/themes/revo/ )is says that it comes with:

sections:

Beefy
Folio
Revo Contact
Revo Header
Revo Latest
Squared
+25 PageLines DMS sections

but when download the theme, in the folder "sections"  the folders "beefy" and "squared" are empty. Are you going to include them or who should I ask for them?

2. the section Audio (really great and how there is a video option) the version I used in Pagelines was 1.0, is that diferent for DMS?

Thank you

Luis

larrojas

Nope!....I have just downloaded again the theme from my account and the folders for "beefy" and "squared" and "folio" are empty. Thank you very much...BTW..this theme is great!

ahansson89

Hi,

I got sick of waiting for PL to fix their problems.

I have just setup my own store that features auto updates for themes, plugins and sections.

Can you give me your email and I will add you in my store as a user and send you the updated child theme? 

This have to be replaced with the current version of REVO you have in wp-content/themes/ and activated with a licence key that I will send you. After this you will have free updates for a year.

If you have any other products from me, give me a list and I will add them to your account.

​//Aleksander

larrojas

Thank you very much.

luisrojasmn@gmail.com

I have:

Revo

audioplayer

county

split slider

squared

Highligh

please delete my email or I will do it after you use it.

Thanks again,

Luis

ahansson89

I am not selling Highlighty anymore because that function is now built into DMS.

I am adding all the rest of your products now. However I am not able to delete your email, as it needs to be there in order for you to download the products. The email also needs to be registered in order for you to get updates in the future from my store.

larrojas

Wait...sorry...I say some links in earlier. i didn't realize that they will disappear. I didn't download them yet. Can you put thse links back?  then you can close the topic. Sorry about that

Thanks,

Luis

larrojas

Sorry...that came in an email. I got them. Yes you can close this topic

Thank you very much

Luis